Wii Sports Bundle - $380 + 7 shipping (tax for NY Resident only) from JR.com

They're forcing you to buy 3 games at retail because you bought the system...not a deal actually. Wii isn't really even hard to find any more.

[quote name='freshzen']They're forcing you to buy 3 games at retail because you bought the system...not a deal actually. Wii isn't really even hard to find any more.[/quote]

Actually you are getting $20 off of those 3 games. Plus they are all decent titles.

This is a much better deal than most bundles where they force you to purchase an overpriced SD card.

You don't save $20 off - you pay retail price but no tax (which I consider pretty good)

Here is the retail price:
Wii - 250
Mario - 50
Bigs - 50
SSX - 30

Total = 380

[quote name='freshzen']They're forcing you to buy 3 games at retail because you bought the system...not a deal actually. Wii isn't really even hard to find any more.[/quote]

Maybe where you live, I've still only seen one on-shelf instore, and I bought it.

I despise bundles, but this isn't as bad as some.

Ahh, my mistake then. I hadn't realized that SSX dropped down to a $30 MSRP.

Glad I unloaded my copy a while back to EBstop, although at $30 it might be time to start hunting for a used copy again...

[quote name='freshzen']They're forcing you to buy 3 games at retail because you bought the system...not a deal actually. Wii isn't really even hard to find any more.[/QUOTE]
I've still never seen a Wii in the wild. Here in MD, they sell out as soon as the stores open.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Who wants all three of those? Never even heard of The Bigs.[/QUOTE]
The Bigs = Arcade Baseball game, great title IMO but the lack of online stinks for Wii. Good bundle, though.

bread's done
Back