Wii Sports Resort $35 @ Amazon.com [DEAD]

icedrake523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Saw this on Slickdeals.

Wii Sports Resort is $35 on Amazon. Includes Wii Motion Plus. Wii Sports Resort is a fun collection of games. If you like Wii Sports, you'll definitely like it. Even if you didn't, you might like this anyway.

I'd definitely recommend picking this up so you have a WM+ for when Skyward Sword comes out.

http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Sports-Re..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277228110&sr=8-1

UPDATE: Deal is dead, it's back up to $50.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of my most played Wii games. When it came out, I played it nonstop for weeks. Very fun!

Considering it's a Nintendo game and price drops are rare this generation, definitely jump on this if you don't have it and are interested.

I want to get this, but I don't see myself ever playing this. I never play Wii Sports (or the Wii for that matter, MH3 was the first time I turned it on in almost a year). But I do see that I will definitely need the MotionPlus for when Zelda comes out, and I have a $10 credit from T:WoC so it would come out to $25 shipped, and I still can't bring myself to do it. What to do!!!???

[quote name='nightmare452']I want to get this, but I don't see myself ever playing this. I never play Wii Sports (or the Wii for that matter, MH3 was the first time I turned it on in almost a year). But I do see that I will definitely need the MotionPlus for when Zelda comes out, and I have a $10 credit from T:WoC so it would come out to $25 shipped, and I still can't bring myself to do it. What to do!!!???[/QUOTE]

If I were you, I'd get it. Try Wii Sports Resort. If you don't like it, trade it in and keep the MotionPlus. I don't see Nintendo doing a Zelda/MotionPlus bundle.

For whatever it's worth, Amazon has Skyward Sword listed with an MSRP of $60. That could indicate a Motion+ pack-in.

But Wii Sports Resort is an awesome game, much more fun and fleshed out than Wii Sports.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']For whatever it's worth, Amazon has Skyward Sword listed with an MSRP of $60. That could indicate a Motion+ pack-in.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it. It would be a smart move by Nintendo, but I don't see them doing it.

[quote name='icedrake523']Maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it. It would be a smart move by Nintendo, but I don't see them doing it.[/QUOTE]

They most likely will. They did with Red Steel 2 (with and without Motionplus bundles), so why not with their biggest game.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']But Wii Sports Resort is an awesome game, much more fun and fleshed out than Wii Sports.[/QUOTE]

I disagree completely on this, but it seems I am in the minority. At any rate, this is a great price for those that are interested.

[quote name='icedrake523']If I were you, I'd get it. Try Wii Sports Resort. If you don't like it, trade it in and keep the MotionPlus. I don't see Nintendo doing a Zelda/MotionPlus bundle.[/QUOTE]

You are on crack.

bread's done
Back