Wii Sports Resort $39.95 USD + Free Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap I love BNG. This is my third order in like a month. After my credit card fees it's probably gonna be about the same as $39.95 + tax CAD due to the great exchange rate.

Thanks for the heads up!

Too bad it's out of stock... I noticed they also have Wario Land: Shake It! on for $29.95... Good price for an awesome game. :)

Do they offer free shipping to Canada on everything?

I ordered this on sunday when it was still in stock.. it's gone out and in and out of stock since then.. is it normal that it hasnt shipped yet? It just says "processing"..

[quote name='webrunner']I ordered this on sunday when it was still in stock.. it's gone out and in and out of stock since then.. is it normal that it hasnt shipped yet? It just says "processing"..[/QUOTE]

I placed my order on the 28th and it says "Payment received - processing order" so I'm guessing it's the same for you.

It says it takes up to about a week (business days) for Canadian orders to ship out so I'm not worried yet.

I'm getting a little antsy now. I checked my credit card and they charged me on August 28, but my order hasn't shipped yet.

Has anyone actually received anything from them? Has anyone had their Wii Sports Resort shipped out yet?

[quote name='Griptor']I'm getting a little antsy now. I checked my credit card and they charged me on August 28, but my order hasn't shipped yet.

Has anyone actually received anything from them? Has anyone had their Wii Sports Resort shipped out yet?[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna assume you mean July 28th, otherwise god damn, you should be concerned! :p

When I ordered Valkyria Chronicles from them, my order was confirmed and payment taken on the 19th but wasn't shipped until the 28th. I know Firestorm has said before that they're slow to ship so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

[quote name='Jucifer']I'm gonna assume you mean July 28th, otherwise god damn, you should be concerned! :p

When I ordered Valkyria Chronicles from them, my order was confirmed and payment taken on the 19th but wasn't shipped until the 28th. I know Firestorm has said before that they're slow to ship so I don't think you have anything to worry about.[/QUOTE]

Haha...yeah, July 28, not August :lol:

And okay, that sounds good. Thanks guys. I guess I'm just not used to payment being taken before actual shipping.

I ordered on the 27th, so I assuming that it will ship this week and arrive about a week and a half later. I guess patience is the cost of saving money...

hey i was thinking of getting LKS (Wii) off of this site. i know shipping is free, but how much is customs on a ~$41 game?

and i thought u don't have to pay customs on videogames...?

I was under the impression that there was no duty on electronics or software bought in the states. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='Jucifer']I was under the impression that there was no duty on electronics or software bought in the states. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

that's what i thought too. =/ but they say there may be a delay because of a 'customs fee when shipping to canada' or something on their website.

My customs fees have been very hit and miss hoever I find that when things are shipped via Canada post or USPS and cost less than $50, I'm not normally dinged for customs. Anyway, my order shipped today! Ordered July 27, shipped Aug 6.

[quote name='snuter']My customs fees have been very hit and miss hoever I find that when things are shipped via Canada post or USPS and cost less than $50, I'm not normally dinged for customs. Anyway, my order shipped today! Ordered July 27, shipped Aug 6.[/QUOTE]

idem. except the part of being hit by customs. that only happend 1 or 2 times to me. and i can vow for the 50$ thingy, usually (if not always), you can order something less than 50 bucks and they wont bother you.

http://www.buynextgen.com/bngstore/content/Shipping-Policy/9.aspx

Free BNG Saver
  • No Minimum Order Required. Select Free BNG Saver at time shipping option. Most items are eligible for Free BNG Saver.
  • Proceed to checkout.
  • Check for correct pricing on shipping and delivery.
  • Approx ship out time is 2 to 5 business days. Approx arrival is 3 to 5 business days after shipped out. We try our best to ship within 48-72 hours but some orders can take longer.
    • Note: Canadian ship out time can take additional 2-3 days due to custom forms. Canadian arrival time is 5-10 days after shipped out.
  • Shipped through United States Postal Service First-Class Mail.
  • No Tracking Number Provided.
  • Available to all shipping locations that BNG ships to.
should be at your house on the 21st (at the latest)

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has received their copies yet? Mine shipped on Aug 6 and I still haven't received mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kgroat']Mine arrived today, shipped on the 3rd[/QUOTE]
Which means I've got another week of being disappointed when I get home. I guess this also means I won't be playing Metroid for a month.

[quote name='cherries']is this ste trustworthy?
they have alot of great deals? :p
als is it just 39.95 + tax or any other fees? :p[/QUOTE]

it's USD, so their prices are higher after conversion.

maybe if they can get their shipping in order.
my air shipment hasn't come in yet (supposed to come wednesday).

might call them up if it doesn't show by the end of today.

To recap,

Ordered August 2nd
Shipped August 10th
Received September 2nd

Looks like I'll be waiting a while for Metroid which I ordered on August 23rd.

Lucky you.

I ordered on July 28, the package shipped on August 6, and it's yet to arrive.

I contacted them to see if there might be a problem. The guy said the fact that my order was bigger (Wii Sports and Little King's Story) that it may be taking longer...he said he'd check when it crossed customs for me, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

He replied within 15 minutes of my e-mail, which is really quick. There were a lot of typos in his reply though, hah...

Yeah, mine also shipped August 6 and still hasn't arrived, but my order only had Wii Sports Resort. Hopefully it'll get here before the 1 month mark!

[quote name='Griptor']Lucky you.

I ordered on July 28, the package shipped on August 6, and it's yet to arrive.

I contacted them to see if there might be a problem. The guy said the fact that my order was bigger (Wii Sports and Little King's Story) that it may be taking longer...he said he'd check when it crossed customs for me, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

He replied within 15 minutes of my e-mail, which is really quick. There were a lot of typos in his reply though, hah...[/QUOTE]

My Wii sports has been the in the mail the same amount of time as yours. He said it was stuck at customs for a long time and should arrive by the end of this week.

I love buynextgen's customer service. Mike , the CSR, upgraded my package including 2 of my orders to Express shipping at their own expense. I received all my games except one which is from my first order (Crimson Gem Saga). Apparently the packer forgot to include that, and he is working to figure out a solution.

The long wait is definitely worth considering the price for all the games I purchased from them are signifiantly lower than any other retailers, and I got BluBlaze LE for PS3 :D

PS: no custome fee either for the express package including 4 games

[quote name='inconspikuous']anyone receive their shipments recently? my LKS supposedly shipped aug. 14th - nothing yet.[/QUOTE]
I got my Metroid Prime Trilogy yesterday that I ordered on August 23rd. It came a lot faster than I expected.

I guess this thread is evolving into a general BNG thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back