wii sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Roper

Banned
When are they going to get rid of this pack in puke. I would buy a wii if it came with superpaper mario or warioware. Mii's look like pez characters and the motion controls for these sports games is a complete joke. Example, in baseball you don't control baserunning or fielding. This game could very well have been made 10 years ago.

Although I don't wish for it Microsoft and Sony are about to claim a very generous chunk back from this market. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[quote name='YoshiFan1']If you don't want it, sell Wii Sports for $60+ on EBay and then buy the game you want with the money.[/QUOTE]

Is it going that high on Ebay? And why is it? It comes with every Wii

[quote name='jlarlee']Is it going that high on Ebay? And why is it? It comes with every Wii[/QUOTE]

easy.... people dont take care of their games and once its scratched/doesnt work, where else are they going to turn to buy from? I remember u used to be able to buy replacements directly from nintendo, but most people think ebay is the only answer.

I'd say they're probably not going to anytime soon since, as far as I know, most people seem to enjoy it a lot.

[quote name='Mr. Roper']When are they going to get rid of this pack in puke. I would buy a wii if it came with superpaper mario or warioware. Mii's look like pez characters and the motion controls for these sports games is a complete joke. Example, in baseball you don't control baserunning or fielding. This game could very well have been made 10 years ago.

Although I don't wish for it Microsoft and Sony are about to claim a very generous chunk back from this market. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/quote]

I think you're really making this out to be too big of a deal. If you don't like the game, then snap it in half and use the shards to cut off your own face. Eat it with turnips!

It's a free game. If you don't like it, no problem -- don't play it. And, as others have said, you can probably sell it for a tidy sum.

I don't care for it either, but it's a pack in. If you don't like it, don't play it.

I don't see them selling the Wii without it anytime soon, if ever.

[quote name='Mr. Roper']Although I don't wish for it Microsoft and Sony are about to claim a very generous chunk back from this market. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/quote] Yeah, Sony's going to claim a generous chunk after only selling 4 million PlayStation 3 units, whereas Wii and Xbox 360 sold over 10 million.

What a bunch of nice intelligent comments. It's like you are defending your sister or something. If I only cared about graphics why would I have a ds and a psp instead of a 360 and a ps3? Why would I like neo-geo games more than metroid prime and windwaker?

Let me repeat it, I played something similar to wii sports at a fair 12 years ago and it was better. Live with it.

[quote name='Mr. Roper']What a bunch of nice intelligent comments. It's like you are defending your sister or something. If I only cared about graphics why would I have a ds and a psp instead of a 360 and a ps3? Why would I like neo-geo games more than metroid prime and windwaker?

Let me repeat it, I played something similar to wii sports at a fair 12 years ago and it was better. Live with it.[/quote]
Crying over a FREE GAME.

[quote name='Strell']I DEMAND MORE COLORFUL PLAYGROUND INSULTS.[/QUOTE]
As you wish.

MR. ROPER'S A FAG!

Except for the resent PSP2000 bundle, I don't think a single current gen system came with a game standard.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I know when I bought my DS, 360, and PSP I didn't get a game with any of them

You'd buy a Wii if it came with Mario or Warioware? As others have said, sell Wii sports and use the money to buy Mario. Problem solved. Great Googamooga, was that so hard?

Also, you're a poopstain and your mother wears army boots.

[quote name='Tsukento']The Super Nintendo was the last console Nintendo offered a game packed in with the system before the Wii came along.[/QUOTE]

Of course you mean at launch. . . .

[quote name='munch']Of course you mean at launch. . . .[/quote]Yeah, the Cube came with plenty of bundles later on.

And the Wii will be bundled with something else (in addition to Wii Sports?) in the future... you know, when it's not selling out for an entire year because of Wii Sports.

So I'm a fag because I don't like wii sports?
I demand more snooty office insults!
Everyone I know doesn't like wii sports and most of them are Nintendo fans. Most of them think it is a complete joke.
What kind of a retard would buy wii sports for more than 20 bucks? Looking at the rest of the market I think they would be wise to have another pack in game real soon. Do you primates understand?

Ok guys, time to stop feeding the troll.

Especially after he ninja edits his post, since he knows what he had said was borderline Tourette's Syndrome.

[quote name='Mr. Roper']So I'm a fag because I don't like wii sports?
I demand more snooty office insults!
Everyone I know doesn't like wii sports and most of them are Nintendo fans. Most of them think it is a complete joke.
What kind of a retard would buy wii sports for more than 20 bucks? Looking at the rest of the market I think they would be wise to have another pack in game real soon. Do you primates understand?[/quote]What market are you looking at, exactly?

[quote name='munch']Of course you mean at launch. . . .[/quote]
Obviously. :p Considering the N64 had a buncha pack-ins during its life span as well as the GameCube. paddlefoot was asking about bundled releases, therefore I answered. :p

And it appears Mr. Ropper doesn't get a joke when he sees one. He especially doesn't understand the concept of taking advantage of the apes he goes on to insult by selling said game to those who will stupidly pay $40+ for to exchange said money for a better game.

Instead of complaining, actually do something about it. Obviously Wii Sports isn't meant to be a full fleshed out game.

I am stating my thoughts and it is you who is trolling up my thread.:applause:
I guess I can't post in a nintendo forum without someone having a period and gushing blood all over their computer keyboard?
I like Nintendo but not you.

[quote name='Mr. Roper']I am stating my thoughts and it is you who is trolling up my thread.:applause:
I guess I can't post in a nintendo forum without someone having a period and gushing blood all over their computer keyboard?
I like Nintendo but not you.[/quote]And you're ignoring some reasonable responses to your thoughts. When you only respond to troll posts, that's what you'll end up getting more of.

You were the one who came here basically saying...

"WII SPORTS ISN'T A GOOD GAME! THIS IS BS! I WANT A BUNDLE WITH MARIO/WARIO INSTEAD!"

We offered the alternatives. You plugged up your ears and yelled, pretending not to listen.

I think Gta, Halo, and metal gear are going to sell more systems than you could possibly imagine. It is about time for another pack in game or 2. Yes I know they aren't pack in games you retards.

[quote name='Mr. Roper']I think Gta, Halo, and metal gear are going to sell more systems than you could possibly imagine. It is about time for another pack in game or 2.[/QUOTE]

None of those are pack in games.

We are all aware you are incapable of saying anything....smart.

[quote name='Mr. Roper']I think Gta, Halo, and metal gear are going to sell more systems than you could possibly imagine. It is about time for another pack in game or 2.[/QUOTE]

I dont know, I can imagine a hundred million. (~# of PS2s sold).

Of course Halo could sell a holjillion systems and I cant imagine that number.

It also appears someone is forgetting Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros Brawl are coming out near the end of the year. Halo's gonna boost the 360, no doubt. But those two are also going to make the Wii sales skyrocket even more.

I do think it is a fair point that another pack in soon my help. Wii Sports will only sell so many consoles (though it clearly hasn't reached it's limit yet).

I wouldn't be surprised if Halo 3 was enough to push the 360 back on top of the Wii in world wide sales this holiday season.

But at the same time, Nintendo doesn't have any thing they can pack in to dissuade someone from buying a 360 for Halo 3.

I mean I can't wait for Mario and Smash Bros, but no Halo fan is going to decide to buy a Wii to play those instead of Halo.

Pretty much totally different markets, with some overlap (and most in the overlap will just own both consoles).

[quote name='dmaul1114']I do think it is a fair point that another pack in soon my help. Wii Sports will only sell so many consoles (though it clearly hasn't reached it's limit yet).

I wouldn't be surprised if Halo 3 was enough to push the 360 back on top of the Wii in world wide sales this holiday season.

But at the same time, Nintendo doesn't have any thing they can pack in to dissuade someone from buying a 360 for Halo 3.

I mean I can't wait for Mario and Smash Bros, but no Halo fan is going to decide to buy a Wii to play those instead of Halo.

Pretty much totally different markets, with some overlap (and most in the overlap will just own both consoles).[/QUOTE]

Why does Nintendo need to pack anything in the box other than Wii Sports? Wii Sports exists soley to show off the potential of the Wiimote and to provide some harmless group fun.

I suppose if the sales do slow at some point they could be popped by bunlding in a Zelda, Smash Bros, or Mario title. But like with the PS2 it would be better served be a price cut.

Nintendo already has its Halo competitor out, it is called Metroid Prime 3.

I cant even talk to anyone here. Yeah I am a ninja because I wanted my post to sound better so i edited it a minute later. It says you are offline yet you are online, the sign of a true loser. Strell you are starting to scare me. You think I am unitelligent but look at these other posts. They obviously are just primitive people who don't understand. Officially Locked

Last comment on the matter.
I knew nintendo was going to catch fire in a big way, and I know it is about to lose major ground. Watch and learn you primates.

It's better than the pack-ins that Sony or Microsoft offer.

Oh, wait!

I like Wii Sports. It's not a $50 game, but so what? I bought a $250 console and got a free game. Hooray for me, and sucks for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back