Wii Sports?

zerowing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The awful cardboard sleve took its toll, after a plane flight Wii Sports no longer plays, there are no big scratches but a ring along the edge, even after I bought a case from Nintendo (its shipping), well now I need a replacement Wii Sports, anywhere I can find it? Any CAG wanna let go of a copy? Help please!

My copy of Wii Sports came with a ring around it and would not play, but I tried my disk doctor on it and it has worked fine since. I would try to repair your disk before you try to find a replacement.

Might also try contacting Nintendo to see if they would be able to replace it, not sure if they would but it could be worth a shot.

A small tip that seems to work when you travel is to either wrap the disc in toilet paper or if you carry them in the case add a small piece of bubble wrap to prevent the disc from any movement.

I hope OP finds a new copy because that disc is awesome!
Ditch the cardboard case, download the cover art and snag a white case for it to blend in with your other Wii games.

[quote name='goatindaruffness']Where can you download the printable case art, one that's ready to print at the right size...
-Goatman[/QUOTE]

organicow's link is spot on. They have a few versions.

Get the OEM white cover from here:Wii Game Disc Case(s) 1.50 a piece. Grab a bunch just in case you decide to buy used in the future.

Well I went to the DVD place to get it cleaned, and while the guy looked at it he said it probably won't work even if cleaned, so he did the cleaning for free. Lone and and behole I get home and it works! So I am very satisfied, now I wait by the mailbox for my DVD case to come from Nintendo, however I would still like to see if there are any deals on Wii Sports somewhere.

Call Nintendo and tell them you just got your Wii and it wont read your Wii Sports but reads other games, they will send you one for free.

Yeah, Nintendo replaces them for free. It was the stupidest idea they've ever had not to just put that in a DVD case. It would've cost them, what, like 6 cents more, maybe?

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Do you have to resize it or open it in something special? It opened in my Nero thing and I just printed it and it's too small...[/QUOTE]
I downloaded it and printed it. It prints perfectly...no sizing required.

bread's done
Back