Wii Super Famicom controllers?

Halo05

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I realize this might be the wrong forum but it seemed a bit too obscure for the "Request Deals" forum, plus if someone has a good answer it could help many people with Wiis.

Anyhow, does anyone know of a place other than eBay to get one of the Wii Super Famicom classic controllers? I'd rather support a local/online import retailer as opposed to eBay leeches.

God I hope they come out in the US when Nintendo launches the Club Nintendo thing here. I don't have my hopes up. I bet we'll get endless stylii.

Why do you consider these people to be "ebay leeches?" You do realize how Club Nintendo works, right? There isn't really a legit distributor for Club Nintendo stuff since Nintendo tries to keep it fairly exclusive. You're supposed to earn points with every game you buy, and redeem those points for prizes. The Famicom controller is a little special, since you couldn't even redeem points to get it. It's not like you can go into any old store in Japan and just buy one.

Look, if you want to start a thread about how much you like eBay powersellers, be my guest. That isn't what this thread is about. And yes, I know how Club Nintendo works.

bread's done
Back