Wii surpases 360's sold worldwide

[quote name='zewone']No. I don't mean the Playstation Network.[/quote]

Oh. I guess you didn't know. Well let me help you out. They have this thing that lets you download old games from the PSX which is pretty comparable to what the Virtual Console Nintendo is offering... except with less games... and with more games that aren't good.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Oh. I guess you didn't know. Well let me help you out. They have this thing that lets you download old games from the PSX which is pretty comparable to what the Virtual Console Nintendo is offering... except with less games... and with more games that aren't good.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

As I said, I was not talking about the PSN.

See, they have thing thing on the PS3. It's called a Blu-Ray drive, and when you insert a PS1 or PS2 into it, it allows you to play them.

[quote name='Zen Davis']
2007-05-14.png
[/quote]

ROFL

Honestly, I rather 360 be winning simply because of collection of games are solid these days and those are the games I rather be seeing as opposed to more friggin mini games. Since basically a drought of good games on the Wii (that aren't VC) basically until Metroid and basically slowly there after.

Besides why do we keep associating Nintendo with next gen? Didn't they constantly keep saying they're not in the next gen war? They just want to get a new age range of gamers and what not? Hell I'm suprised no Sony or Microsoft fanboys even use that as an excuse "Nintendo doesn't count, theyre not even next gen. They said so themselves."

[quote name='bardockkun']Besides why do we keep associating Nintendo with next gen? Didn't they constantly keep saying they're not in the next gen war? They just want to get a new age range of gamers and what not? Hell I'm suprised no Sony or Microsoft fanboys even use that as an excuse "Nintendo doesn't count, theyre not even next gen. They said so themselves."[/quote]
Nintendo is as much "new-gen" as the DS is a "third pillar". It's all PR speak, and it doesn't actually mean much of anything.

[quote name='Zen Davis']You mean the Playstation Network? The one where they keep recalling games because they don't work properly? The fact is that there are a load of good games hitting the Wii this fall and winter. Four of them are bound to be considered triple A - Metroid, Mario Galaxy, Brawl, and Zack and Wiki (regardless of how much this last one interests people).[/QUOTE]

just to quickly go off topic-- what have they recalled? I hope it's nothing I own.

[quote name='Apossum']just to quickly go off topic-- what have they recalled? I hope it's nothing I own.[/QUOTE]
Off the top of my head I can remember Spyro, but there was actually quite a few games they took off.

[quote name='help1']Thats a whole lot of Wii's collecting dusts. I know mine is![/QUOTE]

Yeah no shit. I let my cousins borrow my Wii a month or so ago, I haven't even taken it out of the messenger bag since I got it back from them. The thing is sitting under my bed as I type this. I also haven't turned it on since I think about April.

I thought about taking it out for Super Metroid...then I bought Bioshock.

But next week when I pick up Metroid Prime 3, I'll definitely drag out the Wii for that game. Then when Halo comes out, both Bioshock AND Metroid Prime will be ignored like red-headed step children.

[quote name='Pylis']Wii Fit is an interesting idea, but only if properly utilized. The sad truth is that it's very likely to end up as yet another high-potential, under-used expensive peripheral.[/quote]

I'm not so sure about that. We're no longer in the era of the powerpad and "fitness" games being glorified Track 'n' Field deals. Yourself! Fitness was surprisingly (refreshingly!) functional, and i think the only reason it didn't see widespread use was because it was only released for the PC and Xbox -- platforms you can't rightfully imagine as having a widespread appeal. If Wii Fit is anywhere near as and well done as Yourself! Fitness, i can very easily see it as being a solid seller given the Wii's nature of being a family console.

With the install base growing, there's definitely a lot to capitalize on if developers are willing to take a chance with an innovative title or solid new intellectual property, but innovation doesn't sell as well as a blockbuster, high budget game backed by a powerhouse graphics engine and marketing hype, and the Wii was not built (in the eyes of developers) to provide a foundation for those types of games. I'm worried because the games I'm looking to purchase for the console are all produced by Nintendo--I'm not really seeing any third-party software that I feel warrants purchase, and I'd be very curious to see the software attachment rate of the Wii versus that of the 360 and PS3.

Iffy information i've collected so far suggests that most people just buy one game when purchasing a system.

Two things to remember are that the 360 had jack shit for a while after its launch, relying on rather pathetic Live Arcade offerings. It took about a year for the 360 to get up to speed, and if cheap bullshit like Geometry Wars can float a brick like the 360, i'm not that worried about the Wii.

The other is that Nintendo now has time; MS can't afford to rush into another console if they actually want the Xbox division to be profitable, and Sony can't rush into a new console period. I think that if they aren't rushing into bigger hardware every 3-5 years, developers have time to figure out how to use the Wii, and publishers have time to get their head screwed on right and realize that maybe their profits would look better if they didn't cater specifically to a demographic that's used to conventional console game dogma. Actually, i think the net benefit of this generation's consoles is that everyone will take the time to learn how to work with what's available.

The flipside to that is that they'll also have to learn that they can't just toss out minigames. Normally they'd get discouraged and think that nothing can be done, because they're that stupid. But, i think with Nintendo and a few others showing that it can be used for more than throwaway fluff, they'll have to acknowledge that they just need to do a better job and come up with something more innovative.

Ultimately, you're right. The Wii's competition essentially is not with the other two consoles. It's with the industry itself.

[quote name='zewone']I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

See, they have thing thing on the PS3. It's called a Blu-Ray drive, and when you insert a PS1 or PS2 into it, it allows you to play them.[/quote]

GameStop also has this thing where they've removed the bins of PSX games from most stores. Being able to play the media from previous generations is nice only when you have easy access to that media. Being able to play PS2 games matters a little less when people likely already have a PS2, and on top of that still have a few reasons to keep it around.

[quote name='Jon Rose']
GameStop also has this thing where they've removed the bins of PSX games from most stores. Being able to play the media from previous generations is nice only when you have easy access to that media. Being able to play PS2 games matters a little less when people likely already have a PS2, and on top of that still have a few reasons to keep it around.[/QUOTE]
The internet has this thing where you can buy pretty much anything and everything. It's called eBay. You should check it out sometime.

I believe it is the case that Microsoft's own research on BC use is that its something like 12%. Its a nice bullet point on the box, but I dont know how important it really is for sales.

[quote name='Scobie']Not only is it too soon to tell who will ultimately be the winner in terms of console sales, it's also too soon to tell if 3rd parties will ever stop using the Wii as a toilet.[/quote]Also too soon to tell if 3rd parties are even needed (for sales purposes, not for gamer-happiness).

No, the precedent is that no console has enjoyed majority marketshare without good 3rd party support.

That may leave the question of whether or not they DRIVE the sales or just hitch a ride, but the relationship is there.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']No, the precedent is that no console has enjoyed majority marketshare without good 3rd party support.

That may leave the question of whether or not they DRIVE the sales or just hitch a ride, but the relationship is there.[/quote]Well, people are looking for good third party games. Hitching a ride with a large number of shitty games as has been standard so far is not the expectation.

Backwards Compatability does matter to me. But I know that I'm an exception. I didn't own a PSX, so when I bought my PS2 I picked up a ton of PSX games. Same thing with the X360. I didn't own a Xbox, so I've picked up a ton of those games.

Take out Japan and how do the stats look? In english speaking markets, the wii will never hit #1, not that it matters. The good news for wii owners that enjoy decidely different content- the Japanese numbers indicate that japanese developers will be creating content. So for all of you that appreciate the horse racing simulators (anyone?) or the japanese cartoon stuff (including rpg's), congrats!! For the more "adult" oriented stuff - medieval adventure, realistic sci fi, HD, etc. who's your big daddy? (pun intended). I'll admit that there will be a few first party gems (zelda, mario, metriod), but what console doesn't have 'em?. BTW, if you're really into BC stuff, you can pick up an xbox and set it up so that it can play every, NES, SNES, GENESIS, AMIGA, etc. etc.... I have seen this, however few that have the ability pull up these games when they have newer stuff to play. Has anyone playing in HD found that some of the awesome graphics from PS2 and XBOX days look dated? It's hard to go back....

Last point- I think that Halo will drive sales of the 360. I have 2 friends that are waiting to get a 360 based on the next Halo release (they currently play Halo 2 online quite a bit). The same will be true of the PS3 and Wii when their first party blockbusters eventually make it out, even if years from now (GOW 3, Zelda X.....)

[quote name='zewone']The internet has this thing where you can buy pretty much anything and everything. It's called eBay. You should check it out sometime.[/quote]

If you're going to act like a catty bitch, at least come back with a better rebuttal. Or at least one where i don't need to quote what i just said, but with a bold, 20-point font.

[quote name='Nearo']So for all of you that appreciate the horse racing simulators (anyone?) or the japanese cartoon stuff (including rpg's), congrats!! For the more "adult" oriented stuff - medieval adventure, realistic sci fi, HD, etc. who's your big daddy? (pun intended).[/quote]

Pun retarded.

Really? There's a big distinctive line of maturity drawn between horse racing simulators and medieval adventure? You're going with that? Because i'm really glad to know the jumping off point for adult oriented games starts at fighting aliens with 'roid-riddled marines who swear a lot and have chainsaws attatched to their machineguns. As envisioned by someone who used to dress like one of the dudes from Night at the Roxbury.

[quote name='Nearo']Take out Japan and how do the stats look?
[/quote]
Wii is beating the 360 in every market every month.
The good news for wii owners that enjoy decidely different content- the Japanese numbers indicate that japanese developers will be creating content. So for all of you that appreciate the horse racing simulators (anyone?) or the japanese cartoon stuff (including rpg's), congrats!!
Oh c'mon. If you ask around you'll see that some of the most anticipated titles are from Japanese companies: Super Mario Galaxy, Metal Gear Solid 4, Silent Hill, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Devil May Cry, Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy. Western developers and not better than eastern developers and eastern developers are not better than western developers. Great games come from all over the world.
For the more "adult" oriented stuff - medieval adventure, realistic sci fi, HD, etc. who's your big daddy? (pun intended).
That is such bullshit.
I'll admit that there will be a few first party gems (zelda, mario, metriod), but what console doesn't have 'em?.
So after dismissing Nintendo's first party, you go on to mention that your friends are interested in Halo...
BTW, if you're really into BC stuff, you can pick up an xbox and set it up so that it can play every, NES, SNES, GENESIS, AMIGA, etc. etc....
Lets keep it legal.
I have seen this, however few that have the ability pull up these games when they have newer stuff to play. Has anyone playing in HD found that some of the awesome graphics from PS2 and XBOX days look dated? It's hard to go back....
I play my 360 games in HD, but my PS2 still gets most of my time. It's not hard to go back at all.
Last point- I think that Halo will drive sales of the 360. I have 2 friends that are waiting to get a 360 based on the next Halo release (they currently play Halo 2 online quite a bit). The same will be true of the PS3 and Wii when their first party blockbusters eventually make it out, even if years from now (GOW 3, Zelda X.....)
Both the PS3 and Wii have great games this fall that will drive sales. They aren't just coming out "years from now."

[quote name='zewone']I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

See, they have thing thing on the PS3. It's called a Blu-Ray drive, and when you insert a PS1 or PS2 into it, it allows you to play them.[/quote]

Apparently 2+2 doesn't equal 4 in your universe. You're attempting to compare the Virtual Console service to owning actual discs with the PS3 when a more appropriate analogy would have used Gamecube discs, not the virtual console. If you're going to compare the Virtual Console, do it against the downloadable game service the PS3 offers or the XBLA. *shakes head*

http://www.gamepositive.com/news/55

Anyway, I believe Midevil was one game that was 'recalled'. There were some others I think but can't remember what they were.

[quote name='zewone']The internet has this thing where you can buy pretty much anything and everything. It's called eBay. You should check it out sometime.[/quote]

Not for casual gamers (or how Nintendo learned to stop worrying and win the console race [circa 2006-2009]).

And the sarcasm thing is making you come across as a total douchebag who isn't putting any thought into his posts. Whatever.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Not for casual gamers (or how Nintendo learned to stop worrying and win the console race [circa 2006-2009]).

And the sarcasm thing is making you come across as a total douchebag who isn't putting any thought into his posts. Whatever.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to agree. The guy made a valid argument about the lack of availability of PSX games.

2007 Wii Schedule - List skipped some games that I personally deemed not worthy of notice (aka Petz Catz 2, Petz Dogz 2, and Petz Horsez 2 - May the Horsez forgive me.)

Carnival Games
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
My Sims
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party Bundle
Dewy's Adventure with Bonus!
Mercury Meltdown: Revolution
Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast
Bleach: The Shattered Blade
FIFA Soccer 08 with Bonus!
NBA Live 08
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbados
EA Playground
The Sims 2: Castaway
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution
Rockstar Games Table Tennis
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar with Bonus!
Battalion Wars 2
Need for Speed: Pro Street
The Simpsons Game
Fire Emblem
Harvest Moon Wii
Super Swing Golf Season 2
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Ghost Squad
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
My Word Coach
Super Mario Galaxy
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Godzilla Unleashed
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
Nitrobike
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Smarty Pants
Soul Calibur Legends
Trauma Center: New Blood
Spongebob: Atlantis Squarepantis
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008
Mario and Sonic: Olympic Games
Super Smash Bros Brawl
MX vs ATV: Untamed

[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

You Wiitard douchebags.. STFU U and Ur Kiddy syztem. Have fun with ur spongebob game.

P$3... tards.. U and Ur stupid Blu rayz. I hope u get cancer n00b. Enjoy just playing Motorstorm.

ZOMG!! 360 iz sucky computr -- Halo suks, Like UR MOM!

Why does it fucking matter who wins? The reality is we all win by having variety in the marketplace...

This topic is about sales, thanks. And thanks also for that list, Zen Davis. I didn't know the Simpsons Game was coming out for Wii. Looking forward to that now.

Some of us are interested in sales numbers, If you're not, that's okay. Grow up.

It's probably going to happen before too long but until I see some official word I won't expect it to happen. Either way, good for Nintendo and the consumers who've already put their trust in the product, as this will no doubt further increase 3rd party support.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I'm confused why he's posting pics of DC games...[/quote]GameStop's excellent system of reusing SKUs and not updating box art.

There won't be any press releases until the movement is clear, I'm sure. It would be kinda silly for Nintendo to put out a press release next month that they have the largest install base, then Microsoft being able to narrowly take back the title before the end of the year due to system sellers and more available stock, giving them the chance for PR of their own.

Maybe once year-end sales are in, there will be official word. Unofficially, November will be the key - how much does the 360 sell, and how much can Nintendo stock.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I'm confused why he's posting pics of DC games...[/quote]
EB games is linked to those images for some reason. I cleared them out.

Also, the list is in chronological order as of this time. Either way, for everyone yelling that the Wii has no games coming out, between Mario Galaxy, Metroid, Smash Bros., Zack and Wiki, Batallion Wars 2, Endless Ocean, Dewy's Adventure, Naruto: Clash of the Ninja, Fire Emblem, Geometry Wars: Galaxies, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Trauma Center: New Blood, Mario and Sonic: Olympic Games, and Super Smash Bros Brawl, even if you bought 40% of those games, you would have a mighty fine 2007 game collection.

All together those games would cost 720$ retail. Aside from working in any deals, that's more than what most of us can afford. It's clear that the games are there. Perhaps not the money in our bank accounts needed to those games, but the games themselves are definitely there.

I'm happy for Nintendo but I also own a 360 so it doesn't really mean too much to me who "Wins". I might also grab a PS3 at some point.

One thing bothers me though is this:

3rd party developers are all a bunch of straight up douchebags. Why? They don't give a shit about the Wii. Now you have these great looking and great playing games like Gears of War on the 360 but when it comes to the Wii they go oh "It's underpowered." Underpowered to what exactly? The 360? Well yeah it is. Here's an idea, imagine you are making a game for the Wii and not the 360!!!! See how easy that was?

I realize everyone wants to push the eye candy around but the PS2 gave us God of War 2 and the Gamecube gave us Resident Evil 4 which to me could be on the 360 or the PS3 and people would be "ok" with it. Yes those games might get trumped by say Bioshock or Gears but I'm pretty fucking sure we could get some shit that looks good on the Wii.

It wouldn't be so bad if developers just said "We would prefer to push the 360 or the PS3 over the Wii". Don't try and bullshit me when the machine is way more capable then the crap that's been delivered.

I hope all three do good. I have all three and I want good games!!! And, the end of this year is going to own my wallet.

It has already started...

Bioshock

MP3

Heavenly Sword

Phantom Naked Gurlz Glass (DS)

[quote name='BattleChicken']You Wiitard douchebags.. STFU U and Ur Kiddy syztem. Have fun with ur spongebob game.

P$3... tards.. U and Ur stupid Blu rayz. I hope u get cancer n00b. Enjoy just playing Motorstorm.

ZOMG!! 360 iz sucky computr -- Halo suks, Like UR MOM!

Why does it fucking matter who wins? The reality is we all win by having variety in the marketplace...[/quote]
QFT

I think the most interesting thing about all of this is who would have seen this coming 5 years ago? After the gamecube, who would have thought Nintendo would be winning over Sony and MS this generation?

[quote name='jer7583']I think the most interesting thing about all of this is who would have seen this coming 5 years ago? After the gamecube, who would have thought Nintendo would be winning over Sony and MS this generation?[/quote]

I think even as far back as 2 years ago, the thought of Nintendo rolling into the top spot around the world was thought as impossible. Remember the Nintendo is going to stop making game consoles and the they're going to merge with Apple rumors? Their brand name value had sunk through the basement and right into the septic tank.

[quote name='jer7583']I think the most interesting thing about all of this is who would have seen this coming 5 years ago? After the gamecube, who would have thought Nintendo would be winning over Sony and MS this generation?[/QUOTE]

Mmm. Maybe winning in the numbers, but I think the core gamer, most CAGs including myself, have been severely disappointed in the Wii, and just about every person I know in RL really. This won't last long though as their holiday line-up looks solid with Mario and Super Smash.

If you asked me, in terms of enjoyment, 360 or the DS is winning that front and I'd say Wii is last.

whooohooo! and wii has been out the shortest amount of time. if there weren't shortages there would def be some major ownage going on. Wii would have been like 14-15 million for sure.

This doesn't really surprise me, I just bought a Wii for my Dad for his birthday, but I doubt he'll buy any more games for it.

The Wii will never have the attach rate that the 360 does, and I must say mine sits idle for the majority of the time.

Nintendo had a great idea appealing to the majority of people instead of the minority of "Hardcore" gamers, but I think they'll take a hit on how many games they sell.

I don't think the Wii will "win" this generation, it's under-powered and will never have the software support the 360 does.

[quote name='Apossum']what time will the npd go up today?[/quote]Afternoonish, methinks?

Edit: Released at 4pm, IGN will probably have something around then. GAF will have stuff up around 6:30.

[quote name='jkam']I'm happy for Nintendo but I also own a 360 so it doesn't really mean too much to me who "Wins". I might also grab a PS3 at some point.

One thing bothers me though is this:

3rd party developers are all a bunch of straight up douchebags. Why? They don't give a shit about the Wii. Now you have these great looking and great playing games like Gears of War on the 360 but when it comes to the Wii they go oh "It's underpowered." Underpowered to what exactly? The 360? Well yeah it is. Here's an idea, imagine you are making a game for the Wii and not the 360!!!! See how easy that was?

I.[/QUOTE]

Decent idea here, but there is an issue. Tech industry traditionally likes powerful systems. It isn't even that the Wii is just the weakest of the new systems, it's as much that it just has a last gen power feel. Do most people care, no, but people making games will.

Now, couple this with a strange controller that doesn't work like the other systems, and a reputation that Nintendo games are the only thing that sell on Nintendo systems.

Add all this up, and it doesn't surprise me that developers aren't rushing to the Wii. Don't worry, as the sales grow, they will become unignorable, and developers will be forced to build games with the Wii in mind. This really isn't a bad thing, I think next gen, all the systems will likely have a Wii style control.

For Benja,

Decent idea. Your right, the average Wii owner might spend less than the average 360 owner on the console. But, I think this is expected when you reach out to a new market. They are reaching for a market that doesn't normally play, you can't expect them to spend as much as people who have been gaming for years. But, long term, Nintendo is building it's brand around the Wii. In 6 years, when it's time to buy a new console, those Wii only owners will be looking for the new Nintendo console, and Microsoft and Sony will have a hard time (painted as the hard core gamer machines) of winning that business.

Also, when your making great margins on your system, you don't need the system attach rate to be profitable. When your taking a loss on your system (MS, Sony) then attach rate is critical.

It really is remarkable that the Wii has sold so well considering when they unveiled it I was like WTF are they smoking over there? That said, I am sort of disappointed by the console so far and I don't really see it getting any better outside of Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy. I liked Wii Sports as a diversion and I LOVE Zelda and Resident Evil 4 but that's about it. The VC doesn't appeal to me at all because I've played all of those games to death already (unless they start releasing original content - SMB4, anyone?). I also get the feeling that they no longer give a shit what someone like me thinks of the direction they are headed... oh well. I'll enjoy the 2-3 AAA games a year anyway.

[quote name='Jon Rose']If you're going to act like a catty bitch, at least come back with a better rebuttal. Or at least one where i don't need to quote what i just said, but with a bold, 20-point font.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zen Davis']Apparently 2+2 doesn't equal 4 in your universe. You're attempting to compare the Virtual Console service to owning actual discs with the PS3 when a more appropriate analogy would have used Gamecube discs, not the virtual console. If you're going to compare the Virtual Console, do it against the downloadable game service the PS3 offers or the XBLA. *shakes head*

http://www.gamepositive.com/news/55

Anyway, I believe Midevil was one game that was 'recalled'. There were some others I think but can't remember what they were.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zen Davis']Not for casual gamers (or how Nintendo learned to stop worrying and win the console race [circa 2006-2009]).

And the sarcasm thing is making you come across as a total douchebag who isn't putting any thought into his posts. Whatever.[/QUOTE]

I still don't know why we're even discussing this. As I said, I wasn't talking about the PSN, and I could care less what's on the VC.

It's just my opinion, that we should not count games that were not designed/made for the current system as exclusive games that make it a worthwhile purchase.

That's all I was talking about, and you drag in to some bullshit discussion about whatever the hell you guys are talking about.

I don't see how eBay isn't a geniune answer to the guy's claim that he can not find PS1 games to play. If you really want a game, it's out there.

[quote name='bardockkun']Besides why do we keep associating Nintendo with next gen? Didn't they constantly keep saying they're not in the next gen war? They just want to get a new age range of gamers and what not? Hell I'm suprised no Sony or Microsoft fanboys even use that as an excuse "Nintendo doesn't count, theyre not even next gen. They said so themselves."[/QUOTE]Ehhh, well they DID say that, but I think everyone knew from day one that the comparisons were gonna happen anyway. Now that Wii sales have turned out to be spectacular, I'm sure we'll be hearing less and less of the "we're not competition" rhetoric from Nintendo's end (and more and more of it from their competitors).

[quote name='Zen Davis']I think even as far back as 2 years ago, the thought of Nintendo rolling into the top spot around the world was thought as impossible. Remember the Nintendo is going to stop making game consoles and the they're going to merge with Apple rumors? Their brand name value had sunk through the basement and right into the septic tank.[/QUOTE]
I would argue that even a year ago we didn't see THIS coming. Nintendo on top? Still unable to find them easily in stores? The whole gaming world got turned on its head...literally. Sony went from first to last. Nintendo from last to first. And MS stayed firmly in second place. That's sort of what makes gaming fun. It's constantly shifting and you're always going to be surprised by something.

[quote name='zewone']I still don't know why we're even discussing this. As I said, I wasn't talking about the PSN, and I could care less what's on the VC.

It's just my opinion, that we should not count games that were not designed/made for the current system as exclusive games that make it a worthwhile purchase.

That's all I was talking about, and you drag in to some bullshit discussion about whatever the hell you guys are talking about.

I don't see how eBay isn't a geniune answer to the guy's claim that he can not find PS1 games to play. If you really want a game, it's out there.[/quote]

Because the casual user uses B&M not Ebay.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Because the casual user uses B&M not Ebay.[/QUOTE]
Okay, that's fine.

That doesn't mean that eBay is not an option.

bread's done
Back