Wii system with Virtual Console,Motion+, Wii Speak

LiekosOfMobius

CAG Veteran
(PURCHASE CURRENTLY PENDING)

I am selling a used Wii console with remote, nunchuk, Motion+, and Wii Speak. This will also include Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort, making this a more complete bundle than what is currently offered in stores.

Pic:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee278/LiekosOfMobius/Wii Ebay/100_0255.jpg?t=1273552005

The real plus on this is the $279 I've spent on Virtual console and WiiWare games that I'm selling at a huge discount. All games will come on a 2GB miniSD card. List of games in the spoiler.

Virtual Console​

NES:
Super Mario Bros.​
Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japanese Version)​
Super Mario Bros. 3​
The Legend of Zelda​
Kirby's Adventure​
Excitebike​
Punch-Out​
Pac-Man​
River City Ransom​
Ice Hockey​
Super Nintendo:
Super Mario World​
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past​
Super Metroid​
F-Zero​
Donkey Kong Country​
Donkey Kong Country 2​
Donkey Kong Country 3​
Street Fighter II The world Warriors​
Street Fighter II Turbo​
DoReMi Fantasy (Japanese Import)​
Nintendo 64:
Super Mario 64​
Paper Mario​
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time​
Star Fox 64​
Pokemon Snap​
Pokemon Puzzle League​
Wave Race 64​
1080 Snowboarding​
Sin & Punishment (Japanese Import)​
Sega Genesis:
Sonic the Hedgehog​
Gunstar Heroes​
Shining Force​
TurboGrafx 16:
Soldier Blade​
WiiWare:​
Pokemon Rumble​
World of Goo​
Grill-Off with Ultra Hand​
(Club Nintendo Exclusive)​

As a small bonus I'll also throw in the demo disc to Monster Hunter Tri.

Everything that is included in this bundle is in mint condition, with the exception of tiny scuff marks where the Wii system fits into the base. Unless you plan on using this without the base then this is a non-issue as the base covers up the marks. This will come with the original box as well as all manuals.

Asking price is $250 with free shipping. I will only accept PayPal to verified addresses, and payment must be made before shipment. If you have any requests such as leaving saved games on the console, or if you have any questions about the item, then feel free to pm me and I'll be sure to help you in any way I can.

P.S. I can also post screen shots of the games on the SD card if they are requested.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back