Wii-U Deluxe Units may be in stock at Wal-Mart stores starting at 9am today!!

modano79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
For everyone who didn't get one, today is the deadline for people to pick up their pre orders at Walmart. I'm at one now and they said at 9am, they are releasing any pre order to whoever is in line. This is the wal mart off 20 and great southwest parkway in Grand Prairie Texas. They have 4 here now so it's worth a shot for anyone else. This is the deluxe unit!' Good luck!

Funny, I walked into a local giant electronics store here in Omaha last night and they had them just sitting on the shelf. No shortage or lines here.

Today is the dead line??

No!
My receipt clearly says
4. THE DUE DATE ON YOUR LAYAWAY ACCOUNT AND PICK UP YOUR LAYAWAY ITEMS IS DECEMBER 14, 2014 (12/14/2012)

[quote name='locolukah']Not a deal. WiiUs are not hard to find.[/QUOTE]

They're not sold out everywhere but they are still hard to find. Don't be such a grinch.

Now whether or not anyone should actually buy a WiiU if they find one is a different story.

[quote name='MicroDr']Funny, I walked into a local giant electronics store here in Omaha last night and they had them just sitting on the shelf. No shortage or lines here.[/QUOTE]

That's because you're in Omaha. ;)

[quote name='foxhunt99']Plenty Wii U at local store, no one cares.[/QUOTE]

I agree. No one cares but people who try to flip.

Ok, gotta admit I'm a bit confused. Op mentions pre-orders, yet it sounds like everyone is checking their layaway receipt. Is that how Walmart rang up their pre-orders, as layaways? Cuz if not, they have nothing to do with each other.

[quote name='godsmack13']Ok, gotta admit I'm a bit confused. Op mentions pre-orders, yet it sounds like everyone is checking their layaway receipt. Is that how Walmart rang up their pre-orders, as layaways? Cuz if not, they have nothing to do with each other.[/QUOTE]
And that's a really stupid way of doing things... They take game pre-orders so why wouldn't they just use that system?

[quote name='modano79']For everyone who didn't get one, today is the deadline for people to pick up their pre orders at Walmart. I'm at one now and they said at 9am, they are releasing any pre order to whoever is in line. This is the wal mart off 20 and great southwest parkway in Grand Prairie Texas. They have 4 here now so it's worth a shot for anyone else. This is the deluxe unit!' Good luck![/QUOTE]

Wal-mart didn't do the "standard" preorder. They only did Layaway preorders for the Wii U. So people have till the end on laywaway on 12-14.

They're not sold out everywhere and nintendo said they'll be more by black friday.

Speaking with CNBC, Fils-Aime was asked if more Wii U stock would be available for Christmas, to which he replied, “There will be some available – not only for Christmas. We’ll have more available on Black Friday in retail locations.”

[quote name='HydroX']That's because you're in Omaha. ;)[/QUOTE]

Nice :applause:. Been here about 5 yrs and actually surprised how nice it is.

[quote name='chimpmeister']What a terrible "deal". Actually not a deal at all. Besides the erroneous "facts", why not just post in the regular Wii U thread?[/QUOTE]

What he said ^^^
This type of thread are just from people who want attention.

bread's done
Back