Wii U - General Discussion Thread

Isn't the dynasty warriors series as a whole pretty lowly regarded outside of its base of fanboys?

It's a type of gameplay I have zero interest in, so I can't speak from personal experience.

How do you know Hyrule Warriors won't be any good? We've seen one 30 second video and that's it.
It will be about a 7.4 with the main comment being, "this game will appeal to Dynasty Warriors fans but those looking for a new Zelda game will need to wait a little longer."

Write it down!

I don't know (obviously) but I kind of sort of know.... ya know?

i understand where you are coming from. I have all of those consoles as well as a PS2 with a BIG stack of games I want to burn through. With a full time job and being a full time student at night, gaming time is short. I don't mind having the variety in consoles though since that way if there is a game on a system I would die to play, I'm not out in the cold.

My thing that I have to be careful about this generation is my game purchases. I'm making a solid effort to actually save a few bucks here and there. I have a bad habit of picking up games to either complete a collection (i.e- all the Ratchet and Clank's or Dragon Quest games) or because it is a "great" deal (wow $30 for Cathrine :ps3:. it is going to be OOP soon) P.S- Cathrine is still sealed 3 years later. I've tried a new rule where I don't buy anything for a console if I have more than two unplayed games from the same console on my shelf. So far I'm doing good but my achilles heal is JRPG's. I probably have a good 60-70 that I still haven't played and all but 10 are untouched. I usually beat 3 games from that genre a year if I'm lucky.
PS+ is the big contributor to my backlog. But it does keep me from buying so many games since I have so much free (or hugely discounted) stuff to check out.

I've thankfully never been a collector (I sell after beating) so I've never had a compulsion to complete a series etc. I too mostly steer away from long games. Maybe 1 or 2 a year. I'd just rather play a bunch of shorter, unique experiences in a year, than slog through a handful of 40-80 hour RPGs. I play a few as I like the stories, quests, big world to explore etc. But a couple a year is enough.

That's a big part about why I love indie games/PSN/XBLA games. A lot of great 3-10 hour experiences that I can knock out in a session or three even in a busier week/month.

Less popular (though still high quality) games that could come out (like a new Star Tropics reinvented) would please the core audiences (which I don't think has changed much in the past 20 years), but would be unfortunately a losing short-term financial battle. It could win the war though, a risk in need of taking to find out.
The problem is the mentality that everything needs to be an AAA success that makes millions and millions in profit. For something like Star Tropics they'd need to scrap that and make it a mid-tier release with a smaller budget that can make a profit from selling a couple hundred thousand copies.

If it blows up and sales a million plus, then expand the budget for a sequel. That's the way things should be done. Not giving most everything an AAA budget, and having the handful of success surpass losses on the failures--and having the company go under if you have a couple big failures in a row.

One of the problems with the indie stuff, of which I'm thinking stuff in Wii Shop, eShop, and on the PSN, is that it's really hard to find good stuff among the crap.

On the PS3 there were a few well-done games by independents. Pixel Junk stuff, I thought, was really good. I also liked some of the early stuff like Calling All Cars - it was just arcade-like fun. Crash Commando was also like that. I bought a lot of games that looked good but turned out to be Target Wii-style Junk. When you buy enough junk you start thinking it's all junk.
I really don't agree with this. There's plenty of crap released at retail too. And in the internet age we have tons of reviews of every game, gameplay videos (including whole game streams), review aggregating sites etc. It's super easy to make informed purchases of both retail and digital and indie games and rarely buy something you don't like.

Especially for the popluar digital and indie games like Bastion, Journey, Guacamelee etc. Plenty of resources to be informed. And most digital games have demos so you can try them out anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any real chance that Nintendo will change their stance on achievements/trophies and update the Wii U to have them? They are so stubborn in some ways and they need to drop the stubbornness. They'd get some sales from people who are currently not interested in a Wii U in part because it doesn't have such a system in place. What advantage is there to NOT having them? I don't see it. If you don't care about achievements you can ignore them. If you like them, then you want them there, and they aren't there.

I think they should have an achievement system too, simply because it helps some games to sell. Some people will buy games for achievements and it would get people to buy more games for this system. But there should also be the option to turn off the system for those who don't want it, or those who don't want it can simply ignore it. It doesn't make sense for them not to have it either, as the only thing it can do at this point is help sales.

Yeah if Nintendo wants to get any relevance back, they've got to get up to date on everything day 1.

Some type of achievements, online system that has all the features of their competitors--friend requests with notifications, party chat and all that jazz.

They have to have everything right at launch.  All that stuff, a power level that's not laughed off but still allows a cheaper price, great launch line up that's not just their standard IPs--they must have some big online game day 1.

They've burnt a ton of goodwill with core gamers the past few generations, and it will take nailing everything to have any chance of getting buy in again.  But that's all they can do other than hope they strike gold with another casual gamer fad with the quality of life stuff they keep talking about.

Is there any real chance that Nintendo will change their stance on achievements/trophies and update the Wii U to have them? They are so stubborn in some ways and they need to drop the stubbornness. They'd get some sales from people who are currently not interested in a Wii U in part because it doesn't have such a system in place. What advantage is there to NOT having them? I don't see it. If you don't care about achievements you can ignore them. If you like them, then you want them there, and they aren't there.

I think they should have an achievement system too, simply because it helps some games to sell. Some people will buy games for achievements and it would get people to buy more games for this system. But there should also be the option to turn off the system for those who don't want it, or those who don't want it can simply ignore it. It doesn't make sense for them not to have it either, as the only thing it can do at this point is help sales.
They are missing out on a HUGE opportunity. Stamps! Just make it so every game has 50 stamps to unlock for doing various things (achievements) and you get to use them for Miiverse postings. They are really fun to collect in Super Mario 3D World. Seems like it would be easy to implement and right up Nintendo's alley since it is a little quirky. You could even make like 4 stamps form some larger stamp so when you use the mega-stamp in Miiverse it will indicate your nerd level is not to be messed with.

Yeah, I had mentioned Mii clothing before as another option. And then after messing around with Wii Fit U I found that they implemented just this very thing within that game. They would just have to externalize that and make it for all games. I know that is easier said than done since it would require some way of transmitting new clothing info to people who don't have those games (when they view your Mii or profile).

But within Wii Fit U when you complete the walking and climbing challenges with the Wii Fit Meter, you unlock shirts that your Mii wears in-game. So they have the beginning of the way it could work there. You also unlock stamps that you use to mark days you check-in on the calendar.

Maybe they could do a combination of stamps for little achievements and Mii clothing for big ones (e.g., finish all levels in SM3DW, get a cat suit Mario t-shirt).

Yeah, I had mentioned Mii clothing before as another option. And then after messing around with Wii Fit U I found that they implemented just this very thing within that game. They would just have to externalize that and make it for all games. I know that is easier said than done since it would require some way of transmitting new clothing info to people who don't have those games (when they view your Mii or profile).

But within Wii Fit U when you complete the walking and climbing challenges with the Wii Fit Meter, you unlock shirts that your Mii wears in-game. So they have the beginning of the way it could work there. You also unlock stamps that you use to mark days you check-in on the calendar.

Maybe they could do a combination of stamps for little achievements and Mii clothing for big ones (e.g., finish all levels in SM3DW, get a cat suit Mario t-shirt).
Simple and yet it would encourage the kind of buy-in and joy they seem to want to effect with Wara-Wara plaza.

Sigh.

Simple and yet it would encourage the kind of buy-in and joy they seem to want to effect with Wara-Wara plaza.

Sigh.
It seemed like an obvious extension of the Mii capability that I was pretty disappointed they didn't have some sort of implementation (like at least clothes related to games you had/played even if it wasn't achievement based). Oh well...

Also frustrating in the sense that Streetpass already has something similar in place with the hats.

As a side note, it'd be great if the Wii U activity log were as "robust" as the one on 3DS.

well, I got a Wii U 32 GB Deluxe with Mario and Luigi set today for my birthday from my wonderful fiance!

My question is:  I have 2 Wii Remotes that each have the Wii Remote Plus on them.  I heard those dont work on the Wii U if they're not a certain model?  Can anybody clear that up?  

The newer Wii Motes with Wii Motion Plus just have the sync button accessible externally (without removing the skin and battery cover). That's much more convenient (esp. if you go back and forth between Wii and Wii U consoles), but the functionality is the same and both designs will work fine if they're official Nintendo controllers.

So my wife has a Wii Fit Meter which let us have the software free. Now I'm thinking about getting one but for $30 more I can get the software and save space. I have a decent amount of space left but I think this might be a good idea. Opinions? For another $15 I can get a spare balance board. WWCAGD?

So my wife has a Wii Fit Meter which let us have the software free. Now I'm thinking about getting one but for $30 more I can get the software and save space. I have a decent amount of space left but I think this might be a good idea. Opinions? For another $15 I can get a spare balance board. WWCAGD?
Disc almost always wins in my book, but that's just me. I did just buy the Wii U Fit with balance board bundle on Amazon today for $65 and some change. Pretty excited about that considering its normal, what, $90?

Disc almost always wins in my book, but that's just me. I did just buy the Wii U Fit with balance board bundle on Amazon today for $65 and some change. Pretty excited about that considering its normal, what, $90?
Glad I waited a night to think about it, it's $54.39 now. Bought the bundle.

Well, I've decided to go ahead and sell my Wii U.  Money is a tad tight, and I just don't have time/interest for it after getting a used Vita and a PS4 recently.  I'll keep my 3DS around for my Nintendo fix, but I've realized most of my interest in Nintendo games is just nostalgia and I've had a lot more fun since putting it on the back burner and playing stuff like Uncharted Golden Abyss, Beyond Two Souls, Gravity Rush, Spelunky, Infamous 2 etc. over the past month or so.

It will stink to miss Zelda U and whatever else they put out, but I just don't have time to play all the great games out there and the stuff on Sony's platforms just interests me more these days so I'd rather prioritize those games.  I hope Nintendo gets in gear and puts out more good WIi U games for those of you who are still big fans though.

Well, I've decided to go ahead and sell my Wii U. Money is a tad tight, and I just don't have time/interest for it after getting a used Vita and a PS4 recently. I'll keep my 3DS around for my Nintendo fix, but I've realized most of my interest in Nintendo games is just nostalgia and I've had a lot more fun since putting it on the back burner and playing stuff like Uncharted Golden Abyss, Beyond Two Souls, Gravity Rush, Spelunky, Infamous 2 etc. over the past month or so.

It will stink to miss Zelda U and whatever else they put out, but I just don't have time to play all the great games out there and the stuff on Sony's platforms just interests me more these days so I'd rather prioritize those games. I hope Nintendo gets in gear and puts out more good WIi U games for those of you who are still big fans though.
Can't blame you. I want the nostalgia games and to mess around with Mario Kart with the kids + a few other things. This will probably be my last Nintendo home console unless the kids want one for Xmas in the future. I'll get all the nostalgia games on Wii u and just hold into it. That's a lot better (for me) than holding stacks of cartridges.

Emailed amazon this morning and just hear back. They're crediting me the difference back. Happy camper :) Thanks for posting the new price!
Cool, glad to hear it! I can't believe the price, they're basically giving the balance board away for free. I'm thinking this just isn't selling. Not surprising though.

Do people buying Wii Fit actually believe they are burning calories and becoming more fit, or do they just get it for entertainment?  Because as far as I can tell, you burn almost no calories by using a balance board attached to a Wii (or Wii U).  I'm assuming it has some entertainment value, because as far as exercise, you can do a lot more by walking, running, etc.  Just curious why people would buy this, or what they think they'll get out of it?

Do people buying Wii Fit actually believe they are burning calories and becoming more fit, or do they just get it for entertainment? Because as far as I can tell, you burn almost no calories by using a balance board attached to a Wii (or Wii U). I'm assuming it has some entertainment value, because as far as exercise, you can do a lot more by walking, running, etc. Just curious why people would buy this, or what they think they'll get out of it?
Some of the exercises like boxing and running burn calories. That said, I own an elliptical and a treadmill. I rarely use Wii Fit for the exercises except to try them out or as games. My kids love the games on it.

The real reason we keep with it is for weight tracking. Each Wii Fit can import data from previous version(s). I bought the first Wii Fit day 1 and have years of data in it. It's pretty interesting and I want to keep it going.

Well the Wii U has been sold.  Happy it only took a day and I got what I listed it for on Craigslist.  Lost maybe $100 over what I paid for the console, games and controllers--not bad given the fairly low demand for the system.  And pretty much worth it for playing the handful of games I did the past few months.  I was worried it would take a while to sell, or I'd have to lower the price a decent amount.

I hope you all keep enjoying yours and Nintendo doesn't abandon it too soon.

chimpmeister said:
Do people buying Wii Fit actually believe they are burning calories and becoming more fit, or do they just get it for entertainment? Because as far as I can tell, you burn almost no calories by using a balance board attached to a Wii (or Wii U). I'm assuming it has some entertainment value, because as far as exercise, you can do a lot more by walking, running, etc. Just curious why people would buy this, or what they think they'll get out of it?
Some most definitely do burn calories. There is one where you have to run around and find particular Miis and you have to walk/run in place to get around. I was definitely sweating after that one (trying to beat the timer). There are lots of others that have you doing squats, etc. Sure, you could do all of that stuff via other exercise, but I think the idea of Wii Fit is to give you a little more incentive to do so. It probably isn't intended for fit young people - but us old cranky people can get something out of it ;).

It would be tough to meet my very modest weight loss goals just by doing Wii Fit games though. I think I need 850 extra calories per day (just to lose 8 or so pounds over 2 months). Doing the activities tends to net me between 2-10 each time. Granted, I stay away from the really intense ones. But the meter counts towards the total and you can also log outside exercise manually if you just want to use it to keep track for you.

I like it mostly for the meter logging - seeing how many miles/how much elevation gain I'm getting just from normal stuff. I keep it on me most of the time so it is interesting to see how many miles I get per day just working, cleaning house, doing stuff with the kids, etc. I plan to take it on a trip in a few weeks where I'll be doing some actual hiking so I'll be interested to see how that works out.

I'm not sure just how accurate it is, but I'll get a better idea when I'm hiking. I'll try to wear it one of those days just for the hike where I know how many miles I'm going.

Would you guys say Wii Fit U has some decent activities for strength building, rather than weight loss/calorie burning?  And I don't mean making huge muscles, but just getting some basic exercise?  I have a medical condition that causes pain, fatigue, etc and (along with other life circumstances) has resulted in a marked decrease in any physical activity for several years now.  I have heard that physical therapy and basic exercise can be helpful with this condition, but I definitely can't afford PT and I don't live in an area that is conducive to an active outdoor lifestyle.  There are also no fitness facilities close/cheap enough to be practical (and I don't think weightlifting is really what I need anyway, if I could even manage it).

Basically, being able to learn something like yoga or fairly easy cardio work right in my living room would probably be beneficial, and I've been considering buying it while it's on sale at Amazon (thanks to the people in this thread who mentioned that).  But I'm not sure how much of the game would actually be helpful/usable for someone like me.

Would you guys say Wii Fit U has some decent activities for strength building, rather than weight loss/calorie burning? And I don't mean making huge muscles, but just getting some basic exercise? I have a medical condition that causes pain, fatigue, etc and (along with other life circumstances) has resulted in a marked decrease in any physical activity for several years now. I have heard that physical therapy and basic exercise can be helpful with this condition, but I definitely can't afford PT and I don't live in an area that is conducive to an active outdoor lifestyle. There are also no fitness facilities close/cheap enough to be practical (and I don't think weightlifting is really what I need anyway, if I could even manage it).

Basically, being able to learn something like yoga or fairly easy cardio work right in my living room would probably be beneficial, and I've been considering buying it while it's on sale at Amazon (thanks to the people in this thread who mentioned that). But I'm not sure how much of the game would actually be helpful/usable for someone like me.
It has some. That said, nothing beats weights.

I'd recommend going with something like this as you can customize it based on your current physical capabilities and how badly the condition is effecting you.

http://www.amazon.com/Cap-Barbell-40-Pound-Dumbbell-Set/dp/B000VCDXNS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1395314288&sr=8-3&keywords=dumbbells

If you're interested in getting strong then you'll need progressively heavier weights. If you just want to have muscles and look really good all you need to remember is this - low weight with lots of reps. You can lay on the ground and use 2 dumbbells like a benchpress. In fact, a lot of weight exercises can be done with a little setup like this unless you're looking to get really strong then you're going to need to invest in some expensive equipment but it doesn't sound like that's what you're into.

This one goes to a higher weight but is much more expensive.

http://www.amazon.com/Bayou-Fitness-Pair-Adjustable-Dumbbells/dp/B005UB2A52/ref=pd_sbs_sg_8?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QJD4AQ66X158V4EJF91

It has some. That said, nothing beats weights.

I'd recommend going with something like this as you can customize it based on your current physical capabilities and how badly the condition is effecting you.
http://www.amazon.com/Cap-Barbell-40-Pound-Dumbbell-Set/dp/B000VCDXNS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1395314288&sr=8-3&keywords=dumbbells
Thanks, but that's really not at all what I was getting at or something that would benefit my overall condition. Doing some forearm curls doesn't particularly help with core muscles, especially with muscles that are weakened or atrophied. For reference, I am not currently physically capable of performing the exercises I need to (say, sit ups to strengthen the abdominal muscles), which is why I was asking more about the yoga/cardio parts of it (should have been more clear about that) because yoga can help at least stretch the muscles without being overly work intensive. Problem is, I don't know how to do it, or have any good means of teaching it to myself at the moment.

If you're interested in getting strong then you'll need progressively heavier weights. If you just want to have muscles and look really good all you need to remember is this - low weight with lots of reps. You can lay on the ground and use 2 dumbbells like a benchpress. In fact, a lot of weight exercises can be done with a little setup like this unless you're looking to get really strong then you're going to need to invest in some expensive equipment but it doesn't sound like that's what you're into.

This one goes to a higher weight but is much more expensive.
http://www.amazon.com/Bayou-Fitness-Pair-Adjustable-Dumbbells/dp/B005UB2A52/ref=pd_sbs_sg_8?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QJD4AQ66X158V4EJF91
I'm not interested in getting strong. I'm interested in getting healthy, or at least healthier. It has nothing to do with how much I can lift or how I look. Which is why I was curious how much Wii Fit U could help with that, hard to tell since of course in our society the ads are almost exclusively focused on weight loss.

I appreciate the advice, but I was just curious about the game. I guess I should have been more clear about what my intentions were, but I didn't want to post too many personal details.

Thanks, but that's really not at all what I was getting at or something that would benefit my overall condition. Doing some forearm curls doesn't particularly help with core muscles, especially with muscles that are weakened or atrophied. For reference, I am not currently physically capable of performing the exercises I need to (say, sit ups to strengthen the abdominal muscles), which is why I was asking more about the yoga/cardio parts of it (should have been more clear about that) because yoga can help at least stretch the muscles without being overly work intensive. Problem is, I don't know how to do it, or have any good means of teaching it to myself at the moment.

I'm not interested in getting strong. I'm interested in getting healthy, or at least healthier. It has nothing to do with how much I can lift or how I look. Which is why I was curious how much Wii Fit U could help with that, hard to tell since of course in our society the ads are almost exclusively focused on weight loss.

I appreciate the advice, but I was just curious about the game. I guess I should have been more clear about what my intentions were, but I didn't want to post too many personal details.
If the game interests you and you are willing to use it for some time each day, or for a while a few times a week, its going to help (shoot for 30 minutes a day if you can). There are plenty of bodyweight exercises in Wii Fit U that are great even for beginners.

I personally weight lift, but was unable to do a single proper situp when I started using Wii Fit U (and a boot camp style class) last year, but I could do basic crunches (lift shoulders up, tighten abs) until I was able to do full situps, though personally I find that crunches still cause my abs to burn more.

So find some exercise on Wii Fit U that you like that work out your core. I recommend Plank, its dammed effective and everyone can do it, though for how long varies.

what is the consensus on Wii U Pro Controllers? And have they been on sale at all? Thinking about picking one up.
I like mine alot. Supposedly it has an 80 battery life so you can't beat that. For a while the white controllers were $20 but I haven't been paying attention as of late.

what is the consensus on Wii U Pro Controllers? And have they been on sale at all? Thinking about picking one up.
Sadly they bungled one huge thing about those controllers (and the Wii U gamepad as well): no analog triggers. Thus they're pretty much useless for racing games, because you can't control acceleration incrementally, its either all or nothing. Not sure what Nintendo was thinking when they designed the triggers, but then many of their decisions on hardware design are pretty baffling.

They were thinking "What kind of dumbshit will worry about this because who's buying a Wii U to play any racing game other than Mario Kart?"

I guess we found that dumbshit.

They were thinking "What kind of dumbshit will worry about this because who's buying a Wii U to play any racing game other than Mario Kart?"

I guess we found that dumbshit.
So the only racing game worth playing on the Wii U is Mario Kart? Just buy first-party titles only, and skip everything else, right? No wonder the system failed, with attitudes like that.

EDIT: And when all you have left is name calling, its clear you have nothing positive to contribute to the discussion.

That's pretty much it in a nushell.  Nintendo alienated third parties ages ago, and continues to do so with stuff like not having analog triggers on the Gamepad or pro controller making it hard for third parties to make their racing games play well on Wii U.

So there is little reason to own a Nintendo console other than first party stuff these days, and yes that's why the Wii U has failed as their stuff just isn't enough for most people to buy one.  Especially since many gamers don't care about the types of games they make and just play shooters, sports sims etc.

3DS is a bit better off as it gets more third party support, but a lot of it is JRPGs and other niche stuff and it's really the kid market that's still kept it selling well for Pokemon etc.

Was the release date of Mario Kart 8 changed? Amazon is now saying it ships in 2-4 weeks (unless that changes soon). I have no problem waiting till May 30th but it seems a little odd that Nintendo is releasing a game on a Friday.

I saw that about Amazon changing the date on GAF.  Seems it's just unconfirmed currently as Amazon dates move around sometimes.  But there was a pretty big drought from DK:TF last month to MK8 on May 30, so it would be wise for them to move up the date if the game is ready to ship.

Also, more games have been releasing on Friday lately.  Infamous Second Son just came out on Friday last week.  It makes a lot of sense as people can pick it up and play that night and all weekend after work/school is done for the week.

Smash is still to be determined, but most seem to think it will be their big fall release.

I could see them putting it out in summer if they have something bit to pull out of their hat for the holiday season--i.e. they have Zelda U ready for then. But that one is probably unlikely since they've shown no footage of it. But maybe they have something else. They really need to....

Target has preorder cards for smash over here at least, so it must be coming out this year at least. Looks like Amazon is back to May 30th for the release date.

Yeah, Smash will definitely be out this year.  Probably fall, but maybe sooner if they can pull something else big out of their hat for the holiday season.  Which could happen as I don't think we knew anything about Mario 3D World this time last year.

Nintendo is saving everything for E3 (or around that time). They'll probably announce a dozen titles or so around that point.

Nintendo is saving everything for E3 (or around that time). They'll probably announce a dozen titles or so around that point.
I don't have nearly that high of hopes (or I wouldn't have sold the Wii U).

I think it will be a lot of focus on Mario Kart 8 (now that the date seems to be staying late May), Smash Bros., Bayonetta, X, Hyrule Warriors, Zelda U and other stuff we know about.

I'm sure there will be a surprise or two, but I don't see dozens of games--at least not major retail releases. People expected that last E3 and was hugely let down. It's just clear they really struggled with getting HD game development right and just didn't have enough in the pipeline to really launch the Wii U well the first couple of years. Along with having development resources divided between Wii U and 3DS. And one would expect more focus on 3DS since they have a big install base there and can sell more games to help ride out the Wii U sales disaster.

Also, with the way sales are lagging, and didn't pick up much for the holidays, they'd be fools to be sitting on a bunch of big announcements until E3 with Wii Us gathering dust on store shelves and PS4s flying off them. MS has more luxury with that as they have Titanfall to hype the hell out of the past few months and now after release. Nintendo has had nothing but DKC:TF since the holidays, and that's a fairly niche game being a hard as crap 2D platformer, hardly a system seller.

E3 is usually just announcements, in reality the games announced at E3 probably won't come out till well in the following year and by then you will have forgotten about all those announcements that seemed so cool at the time and realize they are just another game in the cog. The show has lost all luster for me. I don't expect much from it, and this is for all companies, not just Nintendo.

E3 is usually just announcements, in reality the games announced at E3 probably won't come out till well in the following year and by then you will have forgotten about all those announcements that seemed so cool at the time and realize they are just another game in the cog. The show has lost all luster for me. I don't expect much from it, and this is for all companies, not just Nintendo.
You never know. One year they announced Donkey Kong Country Returns and Kirby's Epic Yarn at E3 and both came out in the same year.

bread's done
Back