Wii U (preferably Zelda WW one or NSMBU bundle)

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I think Frys was giving a $50 giftcard with a Wii U, which would have been awesome, but I don't have a Frys here, and I don't think it worked online.

I wonder if there will be any decent BF deals on a console?  Are there any deals comparable to the Frys one that I'm missing?

I'm probably jumping the gun and need to just shut up and wait.  :)

Yeah, good call.  And crossing my fingers.

I wish Newegg or somewhere that I don't have to pay sales tax would have something.  :p

I need to be patient.  You're right; too many unknowns.  I'd kick myself if I got one now and missed out on an awesome deal.

Do you like Skylanders? GameStop is having an 8GB Wii U bundle with Skylanders Swapforce and Nintendoland for $299 which also comes with a $25 GameStop giftcard, an exclusive Skylander and a Skylander Backpack.

Is it that $75 Skylanders thing?  Wow.  It sounds like I could probably sell the Skylanders stuff for close to $100 in total.  Then I could just buy Zelda, Mario World, Mario U, ZombiU, and I think it already comes with Nintendo Land.  And it comes with the Gamestop $25 giftcard, too.  Maybe this is the way to go......

Sounds like a lot of work though.  :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, if I was sure Nintendo would be making some games soon that use 2 gamepads, I'd actually buy the White Skylanders bundle and sell off all the stuff I don't want to get me another "cheap" screen.

bread's done
Back