Wii U Pro Controller

Zaku77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
So I've had a Wii U for ages now, but I've been too cheap to grab a pro controller. Well, now that Donkey Kong is out--and Smash Bros pretty soon, too--I feel that I an no longer put it off. I see a few places to get one for $40. Are there any better deals out there--or any that are coming up soon?

BB just had it for $40 and was doing 15% off any gaming accessory when you buy a game, so I picked one up for $33.xx when they had the Batman DOTD this week. Not sure if they're still $40 but that's your best bet

Those are probably your best bets for now. I know BBY had all of their white pro controllers for $10-15 on clearance last fall as they were phasing out the 8gb Wii U. While I doubt it, you might be able to find one at a BBY or someone selling it cheap on eBay.

Damn, that's cheap. I think I want to stick with the official controller, though. I tend to never be happy with 3rd party ones.

I can vouch personally for the afterglow and say it's a great controller.  I picked it up for $7.99 at BB during a clearance.  Should have bought more than one!

bread's done
Back