Wii U: Tokyo Mirage Sessions Fire Emblem Special Edition UP!

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
For us Fire Emblem fans who will buy anything ...

UPDATE: BB seems to have more in stock. I just checked out. So give it a shot. Click link below. 

UPDATE: BB is now out of stock. =(

UPDATE: This is up on BB now! So much for GS Amazon exclusive. Thanks gftgrill! 

LINK:: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition-nintendo-wii-u/5280030.p?id=bb5280030&skuId=5280030&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-zVvZlBVnzfmAV6tIkagnMw

UpdateAmazon is OOS.  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EO1WURQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_1wchxbSYKV0X4

You can still purchase this from Gamestop. 

Earlier –

The Collector edition will only be sold at Gamestop and Amazon. 

Link to Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition/130255

For those who want more information: http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/20/11466822/nintendo-tokyo-mirage-sessions-special-edition-wii-u

WiiU_TokyoMirageSessions_FE_bundle.0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised there hasn't been any anti-censorship complaining here for this game. I personally will not be supporting Nintendo's BS anymore. Outfits changed, DLC removed, no english audio. No thank you.
After the success of Fire Emblem, any boycott would be a non factor.

Glad I checked my phone when I did (around 6 my time). Didn't expect this to sell out as fast as it did.
Because it was limited to 1 per person this time from I have been told.

FE Fates SE sold out faster. That one sold out before it was supposed to go live on Amazon.

Ive been watching this diligently for the past week. Missed it by an hour.

Pour a little more salt on me....

Lucked out and happened to look at the CAG twitter feed 10 minutes after the post.  Got my SE!  Thanks, OP!  Thanks, CAG!

Not surpised it sold out one bit. Every fucking reseller bought at least the max number of copies alowed. Once it was announced for Amazon, and with Best Buy not selling it, it's fate was sealed.

The one night I fall asleep at a decent time, Amazon decides to put this up? I don't use the term much, but the salt is real here. I can't bring myself to pay full price right now, but I would have definitely paid Amazon's price.

The one night I fall asleep at a decent time, Amazon decides to put this up? I don't use the term much, but the salt is real here. I can't bring myself to pay full price right now, but I would have definitely paid Amazon's price.
It went up at 6 pm EST. Do you work shifts?

Not surpised it sold out one bit. Every fucking reseller bought at least the max number of copies alowed. Once it was announced for Amazon, and with Best Buy not selling it, it's fate was sealed.
You would think at this point in time, they would "limit" the amount you can purchase/have delivered to a location of a "limited" edition item. Someone said thats what they did, but i doubt it.

My salt has turned to more indifference now. Whatever. Ill keep checking if it comes back, if not, meh....

Where was a limit of 1 stated? I ordered 2 in separate transactions.
Normally when qty is selected it will give an alert if you go over. I'm not sure how different transactions work, but if they had a limit, they will probably cancel your second order.

Normally when qty is selected it will give an alert if you go over. I'm not sure how different transactions work, but if they had a limit, they will probably cancel your second order.
Once an order has gone through, amazon rarely cancel. They usually honor it, which sucks as its how people get around item limits.

Once an order has gone through, amazon rarely cancel. They usually honor it, which sucks as its how people get around item limits.
I used to place extra orders through a separate email account, and those always get canceled now, where years ago they always went through, so I guess YMMV. I've never tried placing a second order through the same account, so you may be right.

I was able to order fairly early and the drop down box when up to 3 at that time. Guessing they changed it after a while.

I ordered 2 FE Fates SE in separate orders when they dropped on Amazon and no cancellations. Ordered another 2 in separate orders of this SE and I'm sure it'll be fine.

at least they aren't like best buy where if you buy 4 or more of ANY game in a given year, they remove your GCU, elite plus and $300 in rewards on the day of Black Friday without any chance of rebuttal.

yea i'm still bitter.

I was able to order fairly early and the drop down box when up to 3 at that time. Guessing they changed it after a while.
Yeah, they do that all the time actually. So yeah, your qty's will be good. As long as the option was there when you ordered, you'll be fine.

If I go back and try to change my payment method, do I risk losing the preorder?
No, the payment change on Amazon is directly connected to the order.

I haven't had problems with some that i've changed payment.

Unless some user had, which i can't say, but on my personal experience nothing wrong has happened.

Snoozed on Amazon. The one day I didn't check this thread or Amazon, it goes on sale. 

All good. Have a GS giftcard I've been sitting on for a while, might as well make use of it. 

Snoozed on Amazon. The one day I didn't check this thread or Amazon, it goes on sale.

All good. Have a GS giftcard I've been sitting on for a while, might as well make use of it.
I'm so salty, because I was watching this thread/amazon every day since the listing went up, and the one day I didn't check I missed it.

Seeing that Amazon wasn't coming up for days, I signed up for alerts on their page. I jump in here and it's already all sold out? That feature is useless.

I knew it wouldn't last long. I am sure the reason it's still up at gamestop is because they were waiting to get it for 20% off. That's why I waited. I assume the gamestop pre-orders will go in the next week or so. 

bread's done
Back