(Wii U) Tokyo Mirage Sessions Special Ed. - In Stock - Gamestop

Mattiful-Joe

Henshin a go-go, baby!
Title says it all.  Before the trolls hit ... Yes, this is MSRP, and No, there is no similar Amazon Prime or Best Buy Gamers Club discount  ... BUT this is the ONLY place where this Special Edition is still available.

Given the Wii U is on its last legs (heck, it's non-officially already dead), doubtful Nintendo will re-publish this SE version AND doubtful it got a big print run since Nintendo has barely even promoted it.

An excellent game, especially for Persona fans and Japanophiles.

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition/130255
Get one before they're gone!

Title says it all. Before the trolls hit ... Yes, this is MSRP, and No, there is no similar Amazon Prime or Best Buy Gamers Club discount ... BUT this is the ONLY place where this Special Edition is still available.

Given the Wii U is on its last legs (heck, it's non-officially already dead), doubtful Nintendo will re-publish this SE version AND doubtful it got a big print run since Nintendo has barely even promoted it.

An excellent game, especially for Persona fans and Japanophiles.

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition/130255

Get one before they're gone!
You shouldn't have to defend your post...If people want to thread hate then let them.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We have a collectors edition thread for well......collectors editions.
I find these mega compendium threads worthless as 95% of the content and chatter doesn't apply to the one thing I'm looking for. There's absolutely nothing wrong with singular threads. This forum should serve as the compendium for all separate topics. If something is a niche interest, then maybe it's worth having a mega thread as it will probably have low foot traffic and be easily searchable.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the best deal on the regular edition of this game?
Buying it with GCU or the Prime 20% off discount. If you are interested in the game I recommend picking it up from either Amazon or Best Buy if you have GCU or Prime, but otherwise it's MSRP everywhere to my knowledge and with it being a niche Nintendo published Wii U game chances are it won't be dropping in price anytime soon and will be hard to find sooner rather than later.

I wouldn't trust Gamestop to distribute this game. I had it preordered for two months and it never showed up at the store. Asked the SM to hunt down a copy for me if they could and they never got back to me about it. Meanwhile, it was completely sold out online on release day, but then on Monday the website gets new stock and hasn't sold out yet. I think something is going on with their shipping hubs, but I'm in no position to say for sure. 

The SM sold your copy.
I was curious about that, but when I got there, they didn't even have the shipment box open (the one that I assume all copies of the game came in). So when I got there at 5:30, I must have been the first person to even ask about it.

Just started it the other day and really have enjoyed what I played so far. Just got through the prologue, but the combat is a blast and the game is just generally fun, some of the most fun I've had with the Wii U this year.
has anything else come out for the Wii U this year?

Careful, they ship them in those cheap brown glue envelopes with no padding.
Mine was fine.

What's the best deal on the regular edition of this game?
I don't normally splurge on an SE, but this one was on my radar for a while, and well, when I saw that it comes with all the DLC, inlcluding one that will allegedly assists a great deal in getting through the game (yeah, Atlus did one of those get EXP faster DLCs), I figured the $80 was worth it.

BTW, that is one of the nicest artbooks I've seen. On par with the Persona 4 artbook that came with the initial crop of copies from Amazon, albeit smaller in size.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back