Wii U Walmart Bundle $369.99 - Wii U Deluxe, Game, Controller [$80 Savings]

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Wii-U-Solution-Bundle-w-Customer-Choice-Wii-U-Game-Wii-Plus-Remote/21803986

Also has a Basic version for $299.

MSRP: $349.99 - Wii U Deluxe

$59.99 - Game

$49.99 - Wii U Pro Controller (Don't select the third party knock off)

---------------------------

$450

Bundle Savings

$80-90

(It's true you may find the extra stuff with other deals, but I still believe this bundle has good value, considering it's $10 more than the original Deluxe MSRP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming up as 399.00 for me with those options.

299.00 base bundle price

+70 for the deluxe console

+30 for the Wii U Pro Controller

Not sure what E3 will bring price wise. If this was actually coming up at 369.99 and not 399.00, I'd be tempted. Mainly just because I want to be able to play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate online and not just wifi like the 3DS version. 

But yeah the title should be fixed, or more info on how you're managing to get it to come out to 369.99. Please.

The deal with the basic console seems reasonable. You get the console, a game, and Pro Controller (1st party) for $329. Basically same price as buying the console and controller, and they throw in a free game. However, when you go with the deluxe console they ding you with an additional $70 (instead of $50) and the package comes out to $399. Same price as the ZombieU bundle. You could always ditch the extra controller and get a deluxe console and a game for $369 instead. Maybe the OP forgot to add the extra controller? 

Edit: Apparently you MUST get a second controller in the bundle. At least they offer a Nintendo one and you are not stuck with some 3rd party garbage, like most of the bundles.

Last edited by a moderator:
The deal with the basic console seems reasonable. You get the console, a game, and Pro Controller (1st party) for $329. Basically same price as buying the console and controller, and they throw in a free game. However, when you go with the deluxe console they ding you with an additional $70 (instead of $50) and the package comes out to $399. Same price as the ZombieU bundle. You could always ditch the extra controller and get a deluxe console and a game for $369 instead. Maybe the OP forgot to add the extra controller?

Edit: Apparently you MUST get a second controller in the bundle. At least they offer a Nintendo one and you are not stuck with some 3rd party garbage, like most of the bundles.
ZombiU bundle if I'm not mistaken is very difficult to find now. Also, this bundle from Walmart allows you to pick which game you want. ZombiU limits you to ...Zombi U.

Basic is OK but in my opinion it's kind of terrible after the $239.99 Basic at Target a week ago. Plus, there's rumors of the basic being replaced with the premium. The basic also misses NintendoLand, Charging Dock, and the Money Back program. May as well get the Deluxe if you're going to download a lot.

You can get a dock for 7 bucks online
Amazon? Keep in mind that shipping usually hides low prices, as I checked and the one listed for lowest price has $5 shipping.

But still, the money back program for digital downloads would make it the best deal. Unless you don't download games of course.

It's always risky to buy a console right before e3. Hardware updates, price drops, etc. Plus, Nintendo seems pressed to inspire confidence this year. They may just do a drop, especially considering how it jumpstarted the 3Ds.

With Nintendo recalling the basic white sets soon, and Japan already showing off Nintendoland/wiimote bundles, it's looking like we're headed for a new bundle and probable price drop soon. I imagine we'll hear about it at E3. I'm considering one right now, but its best to wait a few more days and see what E3 brings.

Got no interest in this trainwreck right now. We still have no really good games for it but we do have a very nice fuck you from Nintendo to us by rereleasing Monster Hunter 3... again instead of giving us Monster Hunter 4. No thanks. I'll wait until next year.

You realize that was Capcom and not Nintendo, right? I realize there is a lack of games but I think your anger is misdirected.

bread's done
Back