Wii w/ Wii Sports Resort Bundle $174.99 from Amazon (FSSS)

I am in charge of procuring a Wii as an Xmas gift. Part of me wants to grab one of these now just in case there aren't better deals; part of me thinks that I'll be able to get one for $150 (or $200 with a $50 gift card) before December.

I think this is a price match.
It may end after today, is my guess.

TRUs has the Wii on sale for $175 as part of their 4 day Columbus sale or something.... which ends today.
PLus they give you a $10 gift card.

I say price match because of tax it will come out cheaper at Amazon.

Good catch. I was thinking about getting a second Wii... but I may wait until BLack Friday, too.

Probably dropping the price to make way for new bundles featuring the Wiimote with the built-in Wii MotionPlus.

[quote name='MaxPower2']I think this is a price match.
It may end after today, is my guess.

TRUs has the Wii on sale for $175 as part of their 4 day Columbus sale or something.... which ends today.
PLus they give you a $10 gift card.

I say price match because of tax it will come out cheaper at Amazon.

Good catch. I was thinking about getting a second Wii... but I may wait until BLack Friday, too.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't aware of TRU having the wii on sale, so it most likely is a price match. Thanks for the heads up though! I'm surprised they matched a 1-day Columbus sale. I might wait myself for Black Friday as well, most likely going to be more than $25 off around then. But great for amazon being on top of every deal, even if it is for 1-day.

[quote name='ninja dog']wonder why they chose to build in motion plus when so few games use it[/QUOTE]

Well it will get a lot more support if it is included as a pack it.

bread's done
Back