Wii Wallpapers

The metallic logo w/ the Wii at an angle is my new desktop background.

And it is fucking sexy!

Quick - someone call Nintendo and hire the person who made this!

The logos are too plain and boring for me. Take away three letters and you're looking at a plain white background. Seems like a bad rush job, Nintendo really needs to spruce it up a bit, get some shading and outlines going with color or something.

[quote name='Ecofreak']The metallic logo w/ the Wii at an angle is my new desktop background.

And it is fucking sexy!

Quick - someone call Nintendo and hire the person who made this![/QUOTE]
That's my desktop here on my rarely-used PC now... I put the "PLAY" one on at work. Debating what to use on my laptop.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']The logos are too plain and boring for me. Take away three letters and you're looking at a plain white background. Seems like a bad rush job, Nintendo really needs to spruce it up a bit, get some shading and outlines going with color or something.[/QUOTE]

Guess you're not a member of the "Beauty within Simplicity" School, huh?

The ones posted at Gamespot may be more to your liking as they have many, many colors.

[quote name='daroga']I enjoy "Wii Play" as a slogan. I can't wait for the 9th to finally learn all about this system.[/quote]

So do I. I'm sure Nintendo will have some very good We/Wii type slogan at E3 and in their advertisements.

[quote name='Ecofreak']The metallic logo w/ the Wii at an angle is my new desktop background.

And it is fucking sexy!

Quick - someone call Nintendo and hire the person who made this![/quote]

If you're talking about the one where the "I"s are revo controllers, then yeah, that's my new desktop bg too. I love it.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']If you're talking about the one where the "I"s are revo controllers, then yeah, that's my new desktop bg too. I love it.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Aye - that's the one. The more I look at it, the more impressed I am with the background. It's just not-white enough so that the text for my icons look like they have a shadow. NIIIICE!

If you read through the comments on the first link...

Instead of "Wii play", how about some play on a wise old saying: "Wii play, therefore Wii are".

Eh? That's something that everyone can relate to, right? It all fits in with the strategy.

Wii play, therefore Wii are... that is genius.

[quote name='Foolman']If you read through the comments on the first link...

Wii play, therefore Wii are... that is genius.[/QUOTE]

I think that's great - but of course, someone's going to shorten that to "Wii Wii" and laugh till their gut bursts, figuratively.

I hope it does, literally. ;)

bread's done
Back