Wii Wheels 8.66 at Sam's Club

Nice deal that's almost half price. I gotta pick up another Wiimote (and wheel) because of this game haha you can t play with 2 people locally and use different style controllers.. You'll hear nothing but hey yours is better! :D

[quote name='$hady']Nice deal that's almost half price. I gotta pick up another Wiimote (and wheel) because of this game haha you can t play with 2 people locally and use different style controllers.. You'll hear nothing but hey yours is better! :D[/QUOTE]

EB/GS are assholes. The wheel does cost $10 normally, :lol:

[quote name='trunks982']that wheel is useless. i tried it and i dont like it. i use either the GC controller or the nunchuck+wiimote.[/quote]

The short time I was able to play it was fun. Its different but its still fun. Now when I get up into the higher classes I most likely will change to the GC controller but with the limited time I played it I liked it.

I will be getting one extra one (and it looks like I will get 2 bucks off) just in case other people want to play with the wheel.

[quote name='$hady']can t play with 2 people locally and use different style controllers.. You'll hear nothing but hey yours is better! :D[/quote]

That's when it's time to hand them the wheel and then immediately proceed to hand them their ass. :lol:

FYI: I saw a 3-pack of different colored wheels for ~ $15 in the sunday ads this morning (either Wal-mart or K-mart IIRC). I think the regular price was $19.99. That's probably the best way to go if you plan to 4-up.

BTW, Walmart sells these for $9.89, I believe. I picked up an extra on release night.

I've been playing w/ the wheel since release, and I love it. It took about an hour to get used to it since I was oversteering, now I do better w/ it than a normal controller. I'm golding through the whole game and online I'm coming in solid 1st or 2nd place out of the 12 car pack. I don't know what all the wheel bashing is about. :)

[quote name='Kerig']That's when it's time to hand them the wheel and then immediately proceed to hand them their ass. :lol:

FYI: I saw a 3-pack of different colored wheels for ~ $15 in the sunday ads this morning (either Wal-mart or K-mart IIRC). I think the regular price was $19.99. That's probably the best way to go if you plan to 4-up.[/quote]

CC has the 3-pack of Psyclone wheels on sale this week for $14.99.

I checked my local Sam's yesterday, and while they had a boatload of MKWii, there were no extra wheels to be had :cry:

bread's done
Back