Wii, Xbox, and Guitar Hero boxer - $7.20, pj pants - $12 at Kohl's

1SwtDeception

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was at Kohl's and found some Wii, Xbox, and Guitar Hero boxers and pj pants.

If I can recall:
Boxer: Original - $12, Now - $7.20 (on Amazon for $12.99)
Pj pants: Original - $20, Now - $12.00
Shirts: Deal of 2/$20 or $12.99 each

There are other characters like South Park, Family Guy, Nintendo, Mountain Dew, and Simpsons pj pants too.

Also other tops like Thundercats, Classic Marvels, Nintendo shirts, Wii, Xbox 360, Zelda, and variations of those ..

Pictor:
dsc05596hr2.jpg

I think the prices are the same? And since this is in MN, we don't get taxed on clothes (or food) :p.

Hmm.. I will probably check out my Kolh's for this stuff. I remember a long time ago they had Nintendo beanies. This stuff is much better IMO.

Okay, my husband and I went to the Kohl's on Southport Road (in the Target shopping center) today and found some of these - no Guitar Hero, though. Pics at the bottom of the post.

It was pretty much the same variety as reported in the OP - pants and boxers in Xbox and Wii as well as South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew. There were a couple Mario patterns in the boxers, too. There were only two pairs of Wii pants left and only three Xbox pants left (and only one of each by the time we were done :D ), but a ton of Wii boxers.

The shirts were also pretty much the same variety as listed in the OP. There were ten different kinds - the blue and gray Wii shirt, Xbox 360, Pokemon, Sonic, Thundercats, Star Wars, Marvel superheroes, the Twilight Princess version of Link, a picture of World 1-1, and various Nintendo characters with the phrase "Rock the Classics."

Slightly different pricing scheme at ours - the shirts were originally $18, on sale for $9.99 each, but the pants were still $12 and the shorts were still $7.20 (the 40% off sign on their rack didn't have a line for items that were originally $12, but they rang up at $7.20 anyway).

We ended up getting two pairs of Xbox pants (one for each of us), a pair of Wii pants for me, Wii boxers for me, and six shirts - two each of the Wii and 360 shirts, and a Sonic shirt and World 1-1 shirt for him.

Pics:
100_1798.jpg

100_1799.jpg

Is the sale still going on today? Are these clearanced, so that they might be dropping further or is it just a sale.

[quote name='Redeema']Is the sale still going on today? Are these clearanced, so that they might be dropping further or is it just a sale.[/QUOTE]

YMMV, but at the one here in Indiana, the sale was still going on as of about two hours ago when my husband and I bought ours. ;)

The t-shirts appear to be a regular sale (with lots in stock), but I'm pretty sure the pants and boxers are a clearance.

This is just a sale that's been going for awhile. There's also some Star Wars stuff and some different varieties of the stuff mentioned by the OP and the other post.

[quote name='Bretts31344']Hmm.. I will probably check out my Kolh's for this stuff. I remember a long time ago they had Nintendo beanies. This stuff is much better IMO.[/QUOTE]

are u serious? NINTENDO beanies? i need a damn cap.

[quote name='1SwtDeception']They gave you the hangers as well. I would think stores would keep them.

Redeema: I think they might drop eventually with all the XL sizes left (at least that's what I usually find). But for the moment yeah they've been on sale for awhile, I assume till their stuff is gone.[/quote]

Just ask for them. Most stores, with maybe the exception Marshall's or Ross sometimes, will give you the hangers if you ask for them. Maybe not every single one, but most of the ones.

bread's done
Back