Wii Zapper $20 ($5 off) at Circuit City experience

areeve

CAG Veteran
I saw that the Wii Zapper was 20% off (or $5 off) at CircuitCity.com in this past weekend's flyer so despite all of the stories I decided to brave it and go there to get one. Here's my experience:

First, I checked online to see if they had them at the store I was going to (Batavia, IL for those that must know). The website said they had them in stock.

So I drove on over and as I entered the store I'd have to say that it was VERY well lit... to the point of blinding after exiting the darkness that was outside. I headed back to the video games and then more precisely to the Wii stuff. I looked along the bottom shelf where they keep the accessories. I then saw the Wii Zapper, picked it up, paid for it and went home. I was fortunate as it was the last one. I also, out of curiosity, then verified that they were indeed now out of stock according to their website.

So don't shop at Circuit City because the lighting is kinda bright.

Yes, a lame attempt at humor, but I'm sick of all the retailer bashing. None of them are perfect... some store locations have better people than other store locations... and if YOU don't like a store then STOP shopping there and vote with your money. (And I'm not saying don't report on bad experiences... just keep in mind that there are plenty of good experiences, but people rarely ever seem to want to report on those)

the msrp on the wii zapper is $19.99... only CC and GS are selling it at $24.99 (BB, WM, KM all have it for $19.99)... just another reason not to shop at those locations...

Wii Zappers around me are $25 in B&M for whatever reason (Target, BB, GS)...

I got mine for $18 at CC no problems w/ my Gamers card...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']My BB has one for $20![/quote]

Because they are "on sale" this week for $20 down from their usual $25 (which is $5 over MSRP). Check the weekly ad.

3 for $15 each at Wal-Mart last week... ;) -> LINK

Yeah, I'm bragging...sorry.

Paying over MSRP is, of course, worse than paying MSRP...neither of which is the CAG way.

bread's done
Back