Wii Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training Pre-order at Amazon

D. Monic

CAGiversary!
Amazon just started taking pre-orders for the Wii Zapper bundled with Link's Crossbow Training game. The bundle is $19.99 and comes out on Nov. 19. Qualifies for free shipping with Prime and orders over $25.

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-RVLR...24?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1190921519&sr=1-1

When I checked the other day, Amazon wasn't taking pre-orders yet, so this is your chance to get in the top of the list. The game is ranked as the #717 best seller in the Video Games section, so obviously not many people know Amazon's taking pre-orders yet.

And yes, the MSRP is supposed to be $20, but since the folks at Gamestop looked deep into their black hearts and decided to charge $25 for this, in a way it is a deal. With Prime or some filler, it's the best deal going.

But whatever you do, don't buy this at Gamestop!!!

[quote name='cyeingst']Got it at sears.com for 19.99 with the 99 cent shipping.

Thanks.[/quote]

Same here! Thanks guys!

[quote name='j_factor']It seems sears.com no longer has 99 cent shipping. Damn.

And it looks like it's $25 everywhere else. :whistle2:/[/quote]

They do, but sales tax gets ya. I got mine for $22 though. :)

I don't find this useless I think it will improve some of the current Wii shooters if compatible and if not it should still be a blast with UMBRELLA CHRONICLES GHOST SQUAD CROSSBOW TRAINING the Zelda shooting game sounds like its worth 20.00 without the shell anyway
Amazon said the release date changed from the 19 to the 20th in an email last night

[quote name='apocrypha']
Amazon said the release date changed from the 19 to the 20th in an email last night[/QUOTE]

Huh... if that happened, wouldn't the shipping be basically next week?

IGN and a few other sites said the Zelda game was loads of fun....
the shell however left much to be desired, and actualyl made the controls less intutive. I might pick this up tho just for Zelda for 20 bucks...then maybe sell the actual zapper on ebay for like 15 bucks.

Note from Amazon:

The release date for "Wii Zapper With Link's Crossbow Training" [Video Game] has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:
Release date: 11/20/2007
Estimated arrival date: 11/29/2007 - 12/01/2007

I got the Super Saver shipping.

i was hoping to pick this up at Toys R Us with my $25 giftcard from SMG, but they told me on the phone they aren't selling it, wtf? also, why is it $5 more at GS when the Nintendo press release STATES the MSRP is $19.99?

Answering my own question: some stores have the zapper now. Just picked up 2 at Gamestop for $25 each. BB didn't have them yet.

[quote name='trevor2001'] why is it $5 more at GS when the Nintendo press release STATES the MSRP is $19.99?[/QUOTE]

You just answered your own question.

MSRP = Manufacturer's SUGGESTED retail price.

They're charging more, because they feel like it... and betting that people will pay for it.

After I got the email from amazon about the change of release date, I got curious and went to check the site and found that amazon is now charging $24.99 instead of $19.99 for the zapper. I guess it's good that I preorder when the price was still $19.99.

Glad I pre-ordered as well.

Trying to decide if I want any other shooters(RE Umbrella Chronicles or Ghost Squad) , or if I'll even use the plastic shell.

Ordered two zappers today along with RE Umbrella Chronicles from Familyvideo.com. $19.99 for the Zapper which is what it should be....all of the places trying to get $$25.00 can stick it up their you know what. For anyone interested...Familyvideo has a $5.00 off coupon for orders over $50.00 right now and their shipping is only .99 cents for the entire order. My Mario Galaxy shipped Thursday and I received it today. Not bad for .99 cent shipping.

Almost all stores that has this product for the old 19.99$ price are not in stock.
I sure hope to see this one as a Deal of the Day on Amazon for probably 10$.

// Roth

bread's done
Back