WiiFit availability tracking

[quote name='Trish005']sears says they have them in stock online but when you go to check out it wont let you.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Sears is known to do that (at least in my experience). I have also gone through a similar scenario with the Wii at Sears. In that case it eventually allowed to order it and then went into order purgatory where it forever was in a processing state.

Thanks for the Target tracker!! It showed Wii Fit available at the Target next to my work, so I went at break and got one. There were two left at the Diamond Bar, CA location (on Grand). Target's 90 day return policy allieviates any qualms I have about getting this.

Those who live in MN -- Target in Crystal MN has 3 in stock (now 2, since I snagged one). That was at 11:40 AM CST.

The cashier rang me up said, "Wow why are these so popular?". I said because they are hard to find... duh. Anyways, found it by using TARGET.COM website and check Store Availability. It showed Cystal had "Limited Availability"... and sure enough there was 3. It's only 6.7 miles from me, so it worked out.

s701

sweet - ordered one with free store pickup. BTW - the affiliate code isn't working for some reason. You may have to go to walmart.com and search for it until this gets fixed.

walmart had them in stock for all of 10minutes as of....well 10 minutes ago....entered in my credit card info and before i processed the order they were out of stock

[quote name='smoger']in stock at sears, but you need to use a sears card for cheap shipping[/QUOTE]

It says its unavailable when you try to check out(which is the same thing Walmart says too).

I think the fact that these websites have been getting rid of the in stock tracker for there stores is a joke. Do they honestly believe people are going to drive to these places in these times when its an unsure thing. Also some of the employees @ theses places don't know a damn thing. Oh well

Wow I cant believe how quickly walmart.com went! I'm almost impressed... It's probably easy to lose a couple pounds just over the stress of trying to find one. I wouldn't mind missing out on grabbing one online if it was fellow gamers picking them up, but it seems it's just scalpers picking them up in bulk quantity...

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']Wow I cant believe how quickly walmart.com went! I'm almost impressed... It's probably easy to lose a couple pounds just over the stress of trying to find one. I wouldn't mind missing out on grabbing one online if it was fellow gamers picking them up, but it seems it's just scalpers picking them up in bulk quantity...[/quote]
exactly, and the price people are paying on ebay is not as high as it was, so soon enough i think these scalpers should realize its not worth a 20 dollar hike in price on ebay....because of time and listing.

[quote name='flatliner718']exactly, and the price people are paying on ebay is not as high as it was, so soon enough i think these scalpers should realize its not worth a 20 dollar hike in price on ebay....because of time and listing.[/quote]

Not really - I just click "relist" and "submit" :)

:applause: :bouncy: :applause:

[quote name='ScubaCat']Not really - I just click "relist" and "submit" :)

:applause: :bouncy: :applause:[/quote]
Well yea, but i sell a ton of different items on ebay. I'm saying the asking price since its release is closing the gap between ludicrious and normal buy out rather soon, so soon enough someone who buys one now is not gonna be getting much of anything on they're deal. A little off topic, but especially lately with sellers at the mercy of the sellers and the rising ebay listing rates.

[quote name='flatliner718']I think the fact that these websites have been getting rid of the in stock tracker for there stores is a joke. Do they honestly believe people are going to drive to these places in these times when its an unsure thing. Also some of the employees @ theses places don't know a damn thing. Oh well[/quote]

The stores get rid of the stock checkers because people that dont look hard enough or didnt pick it up on release, start calling corporate and whining that the "scalpers" are taking them all, when in reality the scalpers are only taking about 10% of the stock. There are just more people that want it than there is supply.

that is a good way to put it actually. I just find the people who whine to the companies about that are wasting they're time anyway, because its not gonna get them the game or anything else...nobody is handing anything out for free. heh

I saw a stack of them at Nintendo world. So if you live in NYC , go there early and you will find one.

Anyway I saw a tourist kid play with it a little, it looks kind of dumb. Nothing like the Wii girl on you tube.

finally got my copy today thanks to the fact that my mom works at a K-Mart. i got home from work and she was parked outside of my apt. waiting for me with it.

how great of a mom is that??? (only way it would have been better is if she was gonna pay for it too ;)

..and if she had food for me.

[quote name='flatliner718']exactly, and the price people are paying on ebay is not as high as it was, so soon enough i think these scalpers should realize its not worth a 20 dollar hike in price on ebay....because of time and listing.[/QUOTE]

Prices on ebay are rising on a daily basis. They are closing on a regular basis at around $150 up from $135-$140. Pick up a wii fit for $85 sell for $140-$150 minus $10 in fees and minus $10-$15 when offering free shipping and you are clearing closer to $30-$40 on a $85 investment.

[quote name='mattstockton12']This thing is going for quite a bit on Ebay. Since when do Americans get so excited about getting their exercise on?[/quote]

Well, I can definitely see parents getting excited about the possibility of their kids getting exercise while playing video games.

TRU B&M is selling off their unclaimed pre-orders. Don't know if this is new news or not, but I missed getting one by 30 minutes.

how in demand is this? my friend had preordered 2 from amazon but found out only 1 board works at a time and so ended up getting rid of both...but i just found out one of my closer friends' parents wanted one..so i was seeing if i could help. i see it says they will have 10 per store at BB next week..the 8th..ideas on how early i need to get there? i mean i tried it at a cousins house and personally i didn't see the appeal

edit: to be fair to the people who love it...i didn't try it for too long.

so i was at toyrus.com and saw that it was in stock and saw the graphic for it, but after a few seconds it disappeared. SOOO DAMN CLOSE. whatever, I'll go to the gym and check out hot chicks.

Looks like Costco locations are getting them again. I saw at least 20 at the Costco in Glendale/Los Feliz, California this morning and another similar pile at a Costco about 15 miles away.

got the last one in gaithersburg md. bethesda md had two but that was an hour and 15 minutes ago and gathersburg had 6 at that point so apparently they are selling out rather quickly...

Anyone know what prices and availability at Sam's Club have been like? I recently became a member and I'm weighing whether I should buy one when I first see it, or wait to get one there with whatever the discount may be.

[quote name='theGrue']Anyone know what prices and availability at Sam's Club have been like? I recently became a member and I'm weighing whether I should buy one when I first see it, or wait to get one there with whatever the discount may be.[/quote]

It was available yesterday at Sam's Club web site for like 5-10 mins. The price was $78.99 or something close to that. Not sure how often they get stock though.

[quote name='tyrone888']It was available yesterday at Sam's Club web site for like 5-10 mins. The price was $78.99 or something close to that. Not sure how often they get stock though.[/quote]
Thanks for the quick reply! I think I'll try to snag one at Best Buy this Sunday with the $10 off $75 coupon, since it would only be a dollar difference.

[quote name='theGrue']Thanks for the quick reply! I think I'll try to snag one at Best Buy this Sunday with the $10 off $75 coupon, since it would only be a dollar difference.[/QUOTE]
Coupon expired the week Wii Fit was released.

Toys R Us in Huntington, NY (route 110) had about 15 of them at 7:45pm today. I doubt they all sold out before they closed at 9:00. Happy hunting!

[quote name='iazybandit']Coupon expired the week Wii Fit was released.[/quote]

There's a new coupon you stupid dumb shi...

sorry, kinda pissed the lakers lost today!>>@

Awesome coupon. I'm going to print it out and try to get WiiFit tomorrow early at Best Buy. Just wish it wasn't so darn hot for waiting out early.

bread's done
Back