WiiFit availability tracking

Been randomly checking the tracker all day and walmart.com just got them in stock. sucks that you have to pay like an extra 20 bucks just for shipping/tax but oh well, at least I had some gift cards for there.

I got a confirmation, so i hope they dont tell me its backordered.

Edit: wow its already out of stock. Hopefully It wasnt an error.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I bought 2 today at walmart.com![/quote]

Your embrace of capitalism is overwhelming :nottalking:

i grabbed the one from cc -thanks for the heads up - now to see which one ships first this one from cc or the backorder one from Bestbuy

I bought one also. Wish I could've gotten the charger with the bundle. O well maybe I just take the accessory to wal mart for a refund if I don't like the carrying case

I was able to order one through Toys R Us w/ the $10 off coupon on Tuesday, did ground shipping & it will arrive today! I thought that was pretty amazing (makes the outrageous $14 in shipping they charged for the lowest shipping method seem worth it now). I didn't think I would have it for this weekend. I can't wait!

I ordered another one with this $10 coupon for $100.78 shipped!
2lbidky.jpg

To jp, please check your credit card online statement. I got the red flagged message after submitting my order but luckily, my credit card has been pending charges.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Ordered 4 more Wii Fits from Buy.com!!![/QUOTE]
Don't take this personally but I HATE YOU!

I got one with the Wal-Mart bundle for $519. Do you think I will be able to return the bundle stuff, and just keep the Wii Fit, or does Wal-Mart not go for that?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Ordered 4 more Wii Fits from Buy.com!!![/quote]

Dude, this is a thread for people looking to buy wii fit, how do you think it makes people feel to see someone "YAY ANOTHER 4 WII FITS TO FLIP FOR PROFIT ON EBAY" when they can't get one for themselves? I have nothing against people who just flip stuff, but going and bragging in people's faces because you're going to have another 70$ in your pocket from hoarding them when they're looking all over for a copy is seriously just wrong.

[quote name='Artie Lange']I got one with the Wal-Mart bundle for $519. Do you think I will be able to return the bundle stuff, and just keep the Wii Fit, or does Wal-Mart not go for that?[/quote]
Yes you can return the bundle stuff and just keep the Wii Fit, because your order invoice show on each item. Sometime they ships spearate item on separate package .

for anyone that didn't see it in the july 6th ad Toys R Us B&M will have them this Sunday. Does anyone know what a good time to get there is if you want to get one, they open at 10 AM.

Listen up ya'll. I just called my local BB today and said they're putting out Wii Fits by tomorrow morning but the quantity is very limited. Its not on the AD but you should call first.

Was at the BB in Fresno, CA on Blackstone this afternoon (about 4:30) and one worker brought out 3 sealed cases of WiiFit. He opened up one and put them out for sale....then put the other 2 cases under the tableclothed table that the Wii's were on.

No telling if they sold them all before closing, how many are left now or what....

They have (and still have) a ton of WiiFits at Toys R Us in Times Square New York. Just picked up one for myself

[quote name='Blackwolf687']Well I was 4 or 5 away from getting a WiiFit at TRU ;-;

They also didn't get any in at mt bestbuy.[/quote]

Wife got one this AM. Could have bought another wii console but we don't flip stuff. Kids were having fun up till them leaving for grandma's house.

Pretty fun game addition.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:whee:[/quote]

Seriously, stop being such a weenie. I think you'd be better served being a weenie over at SD or FW.

In awesome news, I finally managed to get a Wii Fit at my local TRU. They only had six and more than six people were there. Luckily, I was third. I could have been first, but I decided waiting 40 minutes alone wasn't worth it and decided to get some breakfast instead. :)

[quote name='xolan99']They have (and still have) a ton of WiiFits at Toys R Us in Times Square New York. Just picked up one for myself[/quote]

I walk through the area every day but I won't bring myself to pay $90 for this plus the 8.65% sales tax.
Really wish I was sharp enough to pre-order through Deep Discount, that deal was nice...as was Amazon.

I'm waiting for a non B&M deal so I can save the tax. Banking on an online retailer doing it with free shipping. Pray.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Umm... please don't hate me. I recently scored another xx Wii Fits on TRU.com.[/QUOTE]
now that I have one and only had to pay retail price you can feel free to rip off as many people that you like. If I had some expendable income i would probably do the same. I checked the mark up on used and if after a couple weeks of playing I don't like it I will probably ebay it. I can't believe people need one so bad that they will pay $60 higher than retail on a used game.

Everyone's got to make their money somehow.

EDIT: Also if people are still looking wiialerts.com works wonders I got one this morning from TRU and then a couple later they sent me more alerts I have only been looking for one for about a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Umm... please don't hate me. I recently scored another xx Wii Fits on TRU.com.[/QUOTE]

wow, so you must be the reason i cant even get 1 added to my cart on the TRU site
i been listening to the zoolert all day and TRU kept coming up but i could never add not even 1
just 1! :bomb:

and by xx amounts that means you must have multiple accounts

since, "Purchase Limit: 1 item per customer "

Also, the hoarders on here could at least be somewhat helpful to the community by selling some at cost to fellow CAGers instead of posting every other day bragging about scoring XX amount of Wii Fits. Just an idea (hint hint)

[quote name='greyzieoriental']wow, so you must be the reason i cant even get 1 added to my cart on the TRU site
i been listening to the zoolert all day and TRU kept coming up but i could never add not even 1
just 1! :bomb:

and by xx amounts that means you must have multiple accounts

since, "Purchase Limit: 1 item per customer "[/quote]
Stay away from Zoolert. ZL always delay about 3-6 minutes behind. I got in through both Pop-Up & Sound Alert via wiialerts.com. Also, keep your browser open.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Stay away from Zoolert. ZL always delay about 3-6 minutes behind. I got in through both Pop-Up & Sound Alert via wiialerts.com. Also, keep your browser open.[/quote]

Hey! You are probably saying that just because you don't want anyone to use their service and get the Wii Fits that you want to resell! Why should we trust you?!!?

I was able to get a Wii Fit from Sams Club this morning. I was watching the zoolert main alert thing when it was in stock and had an account allready to go.

[quote name='johnny69']Hey! You are probably saying that just because you don't want anyone to use their service and get the Wii Fits that you want to resell! Why should we trust you?!!?

I was able to get a Wii Fit from Sams Club this morning. I was watching the zoolert main alert thing when it was in stock and had an account allready to go.[/quote]
Zl has too many False positives and WA isn't. Just my 2 cents.

bread's done
Back