WiiFit availability tracking

[quote name='fshaia']Oh, if anyone in Southern CA. wants a Wii Fit at cost, let me know, I have a brand new one that I got with gift cards trade ins and cash, but I would rather have all cash than gift cards etc..[/QUOTE]

ygpm

My only wish is a massive reprint, so the people who do want it can actually get it. Nintendo holding back inventory is lame.

At the same time, I'm not understanding why people want this so bad. It only works with like two "games." I played around with it at my friend's house, but I think it's a piece of junk. :whistle2:(

I think ankle-strapped sensors would have been much cooler.

I just got a phone call from my mom who's visiting my brother. Turns out my brother and his fiancee bought it. My mom tried it last night and now she wants one BAD....and asked me to keep an eye out and pick one up for her if I come across one here.

*jumps on the "looking for WiiFit bandwagon*

Apparently Wii Fits will be available at Target tomorrow. Target opens at 8am, I suggest getting there at 6am to 100% secure a Wii Fit.

The Target in Beavercreek OH had 30 WiiFits this morning, so even if you're a late-riser and are just reading this post now, your Target MAY still have one. Give them a call.

[quote name='BluViolinist']The Target in Beavercreek OH had 30 WiiFits this morning, so even if you're a late-riser and are just reading this post now, your Target MAY still have one. Give them a call.[/quote]
picked one up at a Target in Raleigh, NC this morning...got there at 6:30, and they ended up having 35 in stock for about the dozen people in line by 8:00. it's looking like a good day to find one of these badboys.

Just landed one here. Got to Target in Merced, CA about 10 minutes before opening. There were 15 people ahead of me in line. Only half of them ended up being for Wii Fit (1 for Mario Kart). They got about 30 of them.

Got to my Target pretty much right at 8 only to see a sign stating "We only received 1 copy of Wii Fit and we've already sold it."

Wii Fits were down to 1 or 2 a store by 8:30 in some Orange County CA stores. Surprised they had that many. Lots of Mario Karts and Wiis on the shelf.

Finally got one! My target had around 17, which was surprising. I showed up a little after the store opened and there wasn't really much of a line for them. Overall it was pretty easy and I didn't even have to show up before the store opened.

I wouldn't have even thought to check if it weren't for the weekly ads being posted early on here each week, so thanks CAGers!

Went to target yesterday and they had only 1, I was thinking about getting it, but i didn't had that much money

The target in Williamsburg had 2 and the Target in Newport News had 1 (Virgina.) I don't have a wii so they are all yours.

Went to a pre-opening sale on Wednesday (Ft. Myers, FL), and I just missed the last one. There was one leaving as I was going in.

That's weird. It was actually Wiialerts.com that keyed me in to Sam's Club being in stock. I received an email from them and was able to get to the page within a few seconds. I hope you have better luck next time MC Hampster.

the target at the westminster mall in westminster, ca has 2 wii's sitting the glass case if anyone still needs one in this area.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Glad to help! Was from [email protected][/quote]

so you got it by using zoolert? I listened to that pinoy guy that buys all the wii fits and told everyone to moniter wiialerts instead. Now I know why he puts that other tracker down! He takes all of the stock. fucking reseller!

[quote name='johnny69']so you got it by using zoolert? I listened to that pinoy guy that buys all the wii fits and told everyone to moniter wiialerts instead. Now I know why he puts that other tracker down! He takes all of the stock. fucking reseller![/QUOTE]

I am not aware of the behind the scenes intrigue :) . I just subscribed to zoolert when the game was first released, and have been getting updates all along. Finally caught a decent deal before it sold out. Odd that it only works through that link, and that they appear to have lots of stock.

EDIT: oh, looks like it's sold out now.

I didn't mind buying the bundle because shipping is free and CC will accept returns on the other parts. I bought my Wii from them the same way. I'll just return what i don't want!

[quote name='vballboy51']I didn't mind buying the bundle because shipping is free and CC will accept returns on the other parts. I bought my Wii from them the same way. I'll just return what i don't want![/QUOTE]

I bought my wii that way too, but you may be out of luck. They have a policy on bundles now where you have to return all or nothing (at least that's what it says when you order).

So, I registered with the Amazon text alert thing sometime last week. It finally sent me a text, at 1:56 CST, telling me they'd be in-stock at 12:00 PST.

I didn't even see them come up on screen. Somebody in the Amazon forums said they were up for 15 seconds. :l

Well, at least I know the text alerts work.

[quote name='Rig']So, I registered with the Amazon text alert thing sometime last week. It finally sent me a text, at 1:56 CST, telling me they'd be in-stock at 12:00 PST.

I didn't even see them come up on screen. Somebody in the Amazon forums said they were up for 15 seconds. :l

Well, at least I know the text alerts work.[/quote]

i finally managed to score the wii fit! yay!

i would definitely recommend signing up for amazon's textbuyit. that's how i managed to get the wii AND the wii fit from amazon. (i actually accidentally ordered two wiis this way and had to call customer service to cancel an order.) amazon is really quick with "getting the items ready for shipment" once the order goes through, so you have to be careful your settings are correct.

[quote name='Rig']So, I registered with the Amazon text alert thing sometime last week. It finally sent me a text, at 1:56 CST, telling me they'd be in-stock at 12:00 PST.

Well, at least I know the text alerts work.[/quote]

You gotta go the next step and order with the phone, that's how I did it.

Yeah, I knew about the service...but I actually have Amazon credit that I want to use on the purchase. Does anybody know if it will automatically be deducted that way?

I've seen Wii Fit at a few stores in the last couple weeks where I could've got a copy, but I want it specifically using my credit.

[quote name='gkrykewy']I bought my wii that way too, but you may be out of luck. They have a policy on bundles now where you have to return all or nothing (at least that's what it says when you order).[/quote]

crap - i didn't have time to read it....

well, at least i ordered the battery pack and a mat...somewhat useful

[quote name='Rig']Yeah, I knew about the service...but I actually have Amazon credit that I want to use on the purchase. Does anybody know if it will automatically be deducted that way?

I've seen Wii Fit at a few stores in the last couple weeks where I could've got a copy, but I want it specifically using my credit.[/quote]

I had a $25 GC applied to my account and it came off making my total $64.99

bread's done
Back