Wiimote at King of Prussia, PA BestBuy

xbox_mole

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Now this may sound strange, but I was waiting for some of the folks to check stock for me on an item at the King of Prussia BestBuy. At the employee computer at the end of the music isle right before you get the DVD section they had tons of items I guess that people didn't want and left on the top. I had to bend down to pick something up that I dropped, and I noticed that underneath the PC at the bottom and shoved up near the back was one Wiimote. If you're heading there and need it, take a look for it. I assume an employee probably stashed it there to buy later, or perhaps it was defective and they hadn't had time to take it to the back yet to send it back to the warehouse?

Not sure, but if you're heading there an need an extra Wiimote, it's worth a shot to see if it looks ok.

[quote name='oppie1']did they have any component cables? i was planning on heading down there tomorrow for something else[/QUOTE]

I saw one package of Wiimote gloves and a Wii game carrying case (?) and that was it. Then there was the Wiimote that was hidden and that was it.

Oh and if you're looking for Elebits, they DON'T have it.

If you need Wii motes,... send me your cash :)

The TRU over here has about 50 left, along with everything else. You just pay the international shipping :) I'm in northern Japan, so there is less commotion for them it seems here. :)
The japanese Wiimotes come in very sturdy boxes, and have the thicker strap already installed :)

Merry Christmas

bread's done
Back