wiimote battery solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

sittinghawk3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Hey guys I have wiimote plus and they are draining the regular batteries pretty quickly. Just wondering what ppl do. I would like to use rechargeable batteries or something like the energizer induction charger. Would like any advice. Thx guys

I use regular rechargeables in mine so I can swap them out with another set easily, but I just use regular Wii remotes most of the time.

That's an interesting question... Do the Wii Remote Plus use batteries faster? What about the new ones with Plus built in? I was going to "upgrade" all of mine to the newer ones, but if battery life take a significant hit then I might just stay with what I have for now at least until new Zelda comes out or more games I play require plus. No sense in depleting my batteries faster if I'm playing games that don't use Plus.

Any reports or opinions?

Eneloops. The answer is always Eneloops.

Sooners, I don't know the answer to your question. I haven't heard that from anyone, but I'm still using regular controllers. Probably getting another one tomorow though, since Target is putting Flingsmash on sale for $20, and you cannot do better than that for a controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back