Wiis at Amazon NOW - Now OOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Still showing up in-stock to me.[/QUOTE]

it wont let you checkout though. Once you click continue order it gives u an error since its OOS.

[quote name='hero101']OOS for me too...I have a wii...So I don't mind...[/QUOTE]

I got one too. I thought I would get it for my nephew for his birthday. However, he will be 5 only. Oh well, he could always play games on mine.

Man, every time I see these threads I'm glad I spent 13 hours outside of Best Buy in the freezing cold to get one of these on launch day. I can't believe these things are still hard to find.

[quote name='hero101']OOS for me too...I have a wii...So I don't mind...[/quote]

Yes, it is nice to have a wii. Specifically in March.

[quote name='Teqonix']Man, every time I see these threads I'm glad I spent 13 hours outside of Best Buy in the freezing cold to get one of these on launch day. I can't believe these things are still hard to find.[/quote]

I spent 8 hours in front of Target, and I completely agree. Somehow Nintendo picked the coldest damn night in that whole month to have us waiting out there, and at the time I thought I musta been crazy. Anymore, I'm feeling pretty good about my decision. Especially thinking back to the kiddos who spent weekends in tents for PS3s...

Everytime I see one of these threads im glad someone posted on this forum that Target got shipments in allowing me to walk in the store and grab 4 of them without any waiting or hassle.

Thanks CAG! ;D

[quote name='jfuze']Everytime I see one of these threads im glad someone posted on this forum that Target got shipments in allowing me to walk in the store and grab 4 of them without any waiting or hassle.

Thanks CAG! ;D[/quote]

4? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back