Wii's at Bestbuy 12/23!

guin

CAG Veteran
CORRECTION WIIS AT BESTBUY 12/16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be your last shot at getting a wii before christmas at Bestbuy. Be there bright and early. Good luck.

[quote name='guin']This will be your last shot at getting a wii before christmas at Bestbuy. Be there bright and early. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

w/e

i'm over the Wii permanently

it looks pretty cool but i'll never actually see one in real life so what's the point?

*slams bedroom door and listens to Lnkn Prk*

no point to me. I just want to give people a heads up who still looking for the kids or something. Rather than paying $500 on ebay.

[quote name='Sarrasis']2 days before Xmas? It's gonna be ugly![/quote]

Hell yeah it will be. No matter how much I wanted one I wouldn't go 2 days before christmas.

[quote name='InvaderZim']I feel so sorry for all of the parents trying to find these...[/quote]
I don't, the system has been out 1 year already, you shoulda got one in the spring/summer. I got 5 in the past month already, if you want 1 bad enough wait in your car overnight , put a chair by the door of the store and your golden.

Hmm... gotta find that PS3 release day vid on youtube. Again. xD

edit: Oh yeah... here we go.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxBkf0b-CaQ[/media]

There were 5 people camped outside a local Best Buy at 8-9pm this past Saturday night, and the store didn't open to sell the Wii on Sunday until 11am. yikes.

[quote name='GameReeper']I don't, the system has been out 1 year already, you shoulda got one in the spring/summer. I got 5 in the past month already, if you want 1 bad enough wait in your car overnight , put a chair by the door of the store and your golden.[/QUOTE]

u r the devil

Wow, what a day to get a Wii shipment... lol.

Do you guys think there's a chance at all that BB would actually start giving out vouchers at midnight? Just based on the timing of this shipment, obviously being 2 days away from Christmas? Cuz I'm actually considering going there at around 11pm Saturday night, or just maybe even when they close...

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I Was Thinking, If I Get One, I could help someone out, but.
I don't like sending things first, but good luck to everyone out there.[/quote]

No offense man, but you are relatively new here. Anything you wanted to trade (be it you buying from another member or vice versa), you WOULD have to send first.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']No offense man, but you are relatively new here. Anything you wanted to trade (be it you buying from another member or vice versa), you WOULD have to send first.[/quote]

No, I know.
But still, for a Wii, I would have to ask them to send it first, so that's why I won't do it.

What a ridiculous fiasco, once again. The people paying out their ass for this must be mentally handicapped. I'm not sure who's worse, the people selling these on Ebay for $600 and advertising that it comes with 14 games (Wii Sports + Wii Play, aka 2 games), or the people actually buying them for that much.

I walked into a Target and plucked one off the shelf last year. Paid retail price and there is no way in hell I'd pay a penny more. Heck, when people are paying $200 more for a Wii than it would cost to get a 360 or PS3 BUNDLE, there is a serious problem. Insanity!

This could get like Black Friday crazy, hope they are smart enough to get some kind of security cause this could get really ugly really fast.

Not that any of this crap matters- some shithead fucking fucks will buy, flip, and profit like mad off them.

I hope, and pray, that Nintendo puts the fuckdown on these jerks by releasing so many that they flood the market and stabilizing things. $600 for a wii is retarded. $300 for a Wii is retarded. I would love nothing more than to see these guys who have photos of 10+ Wii's on their Ebay ads stuck with all those consoles, and more, unable to sell them, but paying for ad fees. Dicks.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Did all TRU get some yesterday?[/quote]no, just tru.com. i shop from the warmth of my home. too old for that campin out shit!

[quote name='thagoat']no, just tru.com. i shop from the warmth of my home. too old for that campin out shit![/quote]

Your Smart.
Are They Sold Out?

[quote name='PRican25']soldout now but from what i see its only a bundle for $499.93 with 6 games[/quote]nah, dont do the bundle thing either. i only buy if its the system alone. and yes, they sold out in ten minutes( at 2 in the morning, no less)

If you have a friend with a Best Buy employee blue shirt. Just ask them if you can borrow their shirt. And some time in the morning, just get a bullhorn and say that they only have 10 wii's so only the first 10 people will get it. That would be fun.

[quote name='nikkai']Go at 5 minutes before opening.

Put on Bullet Proof vest

Bring a camcorder.

Record.

Post on Youtube.

Fame.[/quote]

idea.gif
fixed!

I would actually like to argue this post due to the fact that my information states 12/16 with an ad minimum of 21 units and no current info for 12/23. As far as wanting to know if this confirmation is true. I posted the previous ad wii release well in advance of the physical ad coming out. Just a heads up guys.

[quote name='Hellacious']I would actually like to argue this post due to the fact that my information states 12/16 with an ad minimum of 21 units and no current info for 12/23. As far as wanting to know if this confirmation is true. I posted the previous ad wii release well in advance of the physical ad coming out. Just a heads up guys.[/quote]hmmmm, some disinformation by the op to throw us off the trail.....and he would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you pesky kids.

Bring a camcorder.

Record.

Post on Youtube.

Fame.[/QUOTE]seriously!!!

I'ma go for the edutainment!!

The Wii will also be in the 12/16 ad with a min of 21 per store -- maybe this should be added to the OP and title.

This is the only date I know 100% - I amnot positive where the OP got the date of the 23rd.

good luck those who dont have it.

I got my wii last year at target......

funny thing is CC and target were getting them the same day and the misses was a good sport so she dropped me off at CC and she waited at target.
We both got tickets for the system, she picked hers up first and i sold my tickets to some rich snobby bitch for $50.

So I heard through the grapevine that my BB will have between 100-250 Wii's on 12/23.

How will they get that many?

Well I guess they've been keeping a certain amount of Wiis from every shipment they've got over the last few months or so and have kept them for this very day.

[quote name='fuss']The Wii will also be in the 12/16 ad with a min of 21 per store -- maybe this should be added to the OP and title.

This is the only date I know 100% - I amnot positive where the OP got the date of the 23rd.[/quote]
Uh, ok, I'm confused now. It's official that BB is gonna have Wiis next Sunday (the 16th), but it's still up in the air as to whether or not they'll get any the 23rd?

[quote name='Iceman20']Uh, ok, I'm confused now. It's official that BB is gonna have Wiis next Sunday (the 16th), but it's still up in the air as to whether or not they'll get any the 23rd?[/quote]

I think the reason BB is holding off till the last day is to prevent scapling by some measure.

i bought 3 off of toys r us yesterday. booyah!

What, only 3 Wiis, and no Hanna Montana tickets?:p

Bring a camcorder.

Record.

Post on Youtube.

Fame.[/quote]

Don't forget to bring your banana suit :)

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=lh4lQ4y1d8w&feature=user[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Dhuk']I think the reason BB is holding off till the last day is to prevent scapling by some measure. [/quote]

So is it the 16th or 23rd? :p

I'm honestly thinking of of buying a couple wii's and selling them off to friends and websites like this, I've got loads and I don't know why other places wouldn't.

My wal-mart two weeks ago had about 12 of em. I should save up some money, buy a couple, and sell em off for small profit. (Not the ebay dicks who scalp them with a buy it now for 1000 dollars.)

bread's done
Back