Wii's at Target 4/27

[quote name='von551']A bulletin was just sent out that wii's will be held starting 4/17 at all Targets and they'll be in ad on 4/27. get your $250 ready![/QUOTE]
I saw one at the Windsor, CT Target a few hours ago actually. Just the one but it was still a bit of a surprise.

Targets have been getting small shipments off the overnight trucks past 2 weeks or so. I saw that bulletin this morning as well. I hope Im not covering receiving when I get the wiis in. :D

I actually got a Wii from Blockbuster yesterday - they had about five of them. I did not even know Blockbuster sold consoles.

[quote name='daft07']let me guess Mario Kart Wii comes out that week.[/quote]

yup, can you say tie-in? :lol:

[quote name='Vegan']I hate this whole "stores holding Wiis" thing. If you have them, sell them.[/quote]

i would think the wii hunters would prefer this rather than calling everyday to find there may be one or two on the shelf and hope they're still there when you get there. we had a lady calling all last week and when we had ONE in the morning, she showed up ten minutes after calling to buy it. her husband actually came half awake and all. he was lucky to get it before anyone else did.

bread's done
Back