Wii's available at journeyed.com (not a bundle)

I just called them...it says they will take 1-2 weeks because they are drop-shipped from the manufacture directly. Cancel that order if you want it sooner buddy.

I didn't order yet. I have mine already but was looking to get a quick one to maybe put on eBay.

Don't know that it is worth the 2 week wait.

I ordered, then I had trouble checking my status so I called them. Apparently, while they are accepting orders, they do not have the item in stock. Sounds to me like they are not a site that is used to dealing with high-demand items. Good luck on this one. Myself, I'm going to keep trying to buy one elsewhere and will cancel my order here if I succeed.

Thanks OP. Just ordered one. I haven't had any luck anywhere else so I figure it's worth trying. Not using mine till Christmas anyway.

Personally, I think the fact that it's STILL sitting there ready to order on their site means there's no way they are going to fill the orders in a timely manner.

I ordered a wii and just finished talking with a csr and she informed me that they do not have any in stock and that they will get them around the end of the month at the earliest. Needless to say I swiftly canceled my order.

[quote name='Introdacqua']I ordered a wii and just finished talking with a csr and she informed me that they do not have any in stock and that they will get them around the end of the month at the earliest. Needless to say I swiftly canceled my order.[/QUOTE]
Just got off the phone with customer service and your right they don't have any in stock and expect to ship them out the first week of december. Cancelled my order right on the spot.

70s-with-steve-perry_mdsm.jpg

"One day...Wii will find you...break that...wait that grinds you...these threads will remind you...how we get our Wii in different ways!...."

Mine says "in warehouse" also. Plus the charge in on my credit card. I was kinda hoping to have one this weekend, but I can wait.

Thanks for the link OP!

So if they charged our cards, and it says In Warehouse.. that would mean it should ship relatively soon, correct? I don't think they'd charge the card until right before or right when they ship.

Mine has also been changed to In Warehouse but it has the delivery date as 11/21. I know sometimes UPS can get a package to it's destination early but WOW :p

mine says in warehouse... talked to rep and said they hope to ship next week. i can wait for that... i will be black friday shopping though so if i see one then i will get one...

I have ordered one. Let's see if it actually arrives...

At worst, I'll cancel the order and get one from a B&M store. (Word is, shipments come in weekly for stores)

The rep I spoke with was not so optimistic.

To be sure, she spoke with a manager re: ship date and was honest about possibly missing christmas for shipping.

She mentioned demand being higher than supply for the item (As in: they will get some in), so I think those who placed their orders early in the thread have a much better chance.

the rep i spoke to said they have no idea when theyll be getting them in. she said it can be as late as after xmas so i cancelled my order. i was gonna wait if it wouldve shipped 1st or 2nd week of december.

[quote name='jollydwarf']
"One day...Wii will find you...break that...wait that grinds you...these threads will remind you...how we get our Wii in different ways!...."[/i][/QUOTE]

...awesome...rock on...!!

[quote name='rcarino12']the rep i spoke to said they have no idea when theyll be getting them in. she said it can be as late as after xmas so i cancelled my order. i was gonna wait if it wouldve shipped 1st or 2nd week of december.[/QUOTE]

I also cancelled my order and the charge has been taken off my credit card.

lady said they wont have them for 4 to 6 weeks. Take it off your website, make an indication on your website that you do not have them, at least say its a PREORDER because you do not even have it to SELL

Mine shipped today. My buddy is happy cause he was looking for one and couldn't find one. I already picked one up on ebay so I told him he could pay me cost for it.

That was before they jumped back up in price :p

I ordered mine on 11/21 as well and it shipped today. Glad I didn't cancel when they told me it would be after Christmas.

bread's done
Back