Wii's Blue Light!!! Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merboy007

CAGiversary!
I just got the Wii and I noticed that the blue light only turns on for a sec or two. Is that suppose to happen or is it suppose to continue to be on until you shut the system off. :cry:

[quote name='Beana Blasta']thanks OP, In for 2..........and your a veteran......[/quote]

And you've been around here long enough to know that you should have used "you're" instead of "your"...

sorry guys im multi tasking. I'm trying to do alot of things at once and didn't realize the forum that I'm posting this in. Damn, tough crowd!!! LOL

Acording to Nintendo.com on the blue light issue:

Disc slot light
  • The Disc slot light illuminates briefly when:
  • The Wii console is turned on
  • A Game Disc is inserted
  • WiiConnect 24 has received new data, such as messages, and you have selected "Bright" or "Dim" in the "Slot Illumination" settings for WiiConnect24. The light will blink until the Wii Console is turned on.The Disc slot light does not stay illuminated during game play or using other features of the Wii console.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/ts/systemOther.jsp#light

thanx Madfrog I was freaking out. In all the adverts for the Wii you see the blue light on all the time. It sux that it only turns on for a sec.

[quote name='Merboy007']thanx Madfrog I was freaking out. In all the adverts for the Wii you see the blue light on all the time. It sux that it only turns on for a sec.[/quote]

Tell you the truth I was also because I was thinking the same thing about the light being on all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back