Wii's in NYC area TOMORROW(11/28)

brainstorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I was at the Nintendo World Store today (on Rockerfeller Place on 48th Street in between 5th and 6th Avenue), and they are getting a Wii shipment in tomorrow morning. They open at 8, the employee i spoke with there expects them to be sold out by around 10am. So if you're a CAG in the NYC area, here's a chance to score a Wii, plus, they have a TON of Wiimote's and Nunchucks. Just a heads up.

my wife stopped by the nintendo store on 48th today.

the employee said to her:

starting this week, they will get a new shipment of consoles every morning, and if you arent in front by 5am, then you miss out- a lot of people aparently are there every morning.

so if you don't want to pay the extra $$$...

I got a Wii today, Friday December 1, at the Nintendo World Store on 48th between 5th and 6th in NYC, and I can confirm that they have been selling between 100 and 150 systems each day this week. I was there on Wednesday at 6:45 AM and was about 250th on the line and didn't get one. I got there at 4:15 AM today and was about the 90th person in the line. At about 7:30 AM a store employee handed out about 150 tickets (this was the first day they handed out tickets - we had to sweat it out on Wednesday). I think the 5:00 AM estimate sounds about right, but I heard one person say that he got there at 4:30 AM the day before and didn't get one. The first couple of people on the line got there at about 1:30 AM. The people directly behind me were the same couple that had been behind me on Wednesday, and we had a great time hanging out, and with the guy in front of us, too (He hadn't even heard about the Nintendo World Store until the day before, and was thrilled when he got his Wii.) The store has nearly all of the games in stock (I didn't see Marvel Alliance, but they might have still had it anyway, I am not sure) as well as tons and tons of Wii Remotes, Nunchukus, Classic Controllers, and various nicnaks. Good luck!

Side note: The clerk who sold me my Wii told me that one guy waited on line one day for 3 hours, walked in, and asked to buy a PS3... and then simply walked out when they said that they didn't have any! The clerk told me this after I jokingly stepped up and asked for an XBox 360 :p

Those of you in New York, do you if the Nintendo store will still have Wiis for tomorrow morning?

I have tried calling the store to ask, but all I get is a recording. I live in Jersey and have been looking for one for my sister like crazy. I can take the train to the city tonight and just wait until the store opens tomorrow, but does anybody know if they will have any systems for tomorrow, since it is Saturday?

Thanks for all of your help.

ill probably let u guys know later tonight. i might stop up there tonight and see wazup and maybe pick up a Nintendo DS Lite

bread's done
Back