Wii's in Stock this Sunday 11/11 @ Target

Monstarr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For whoever wants one, ymmv of course but they will have em.

I will update some more deals from next week when i get the ad

Same, I've never seen one in stock even though my brother bought one from them before he moved, also a girl I work with has one, but I can't even see one in stock ANYWHERE I go.

i have the luck that i see them in stock but i'm totally broke so cant pick one up but when i have the money sittin there i can never find any.

This is really sad. I knew that The Shortage would last through 2007, but that doesn't mean I understand it or forgive it. Granted, I have seen a handful of Wii in Best Buy on occasion since mid-Summer, but that was always on a Tuesday afternoon, and I feel safe assuming that they were gone by the time the 9-to-5ers hit the rush hour gridlock.

I don't care if it raises the ire of the apologists, but at this point, you can't tell me that it's all on customer demand. They're going to milk this self-perpetuating hype machine as long as they can, by sacrificing a few sales up front to get that many more down the road. They can do this because everyone wants one, whereas Sony's already done, what, two price cuts and a couple hardware revisions??

Let's just see where the supply is at by the time Brawl ships. I would not be surprised if 2008 largely looks very similar to the last couple months of '06 and all of '07.

bread's done
Back