WiiU Games - Buy, Sell or Trade Thread!

x1 Club Nintendo Wii U download code for 1 of these 4 games:

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD

New Super Mario Bros. U

Pikmin 3

Wii Party U

Want $19 Amazon GC or PayPal

Last edited by a moderator:
Have: 2 x Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Codes (can redeem them and get game codes if wanted)

Want: Paypal, Amazon or Nintendo EShop

Have:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo redemption code that entitles you to your standard points plus a choice of one of the following games:  New Super Mario Bros. UTLOZ: The Windwaker HDPikmin 3, or Wii Party U

Want:

$21 PayPal

Selling:

Mario Kart 8 (No Club Nintendo Code).

Bought it just for the code, basically like new. Never played as I have my own copy of the game.

Want:

$43.49 shipped Paypal.

Buyer pays fees.

Will provide USPS tracking number.

Have: $20 Amazon Credit

Want: Zelda Wind Waker code from Mario Kart offer. Must be the code to download the game, not the Club Nintendo code, as I don't want to play around with redeeming a second code.

Thanks.

Want $20 Paypal

Have digital download code for your choice of game: 

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD

New Super Mario Bros. U

Pikmin 3

Wii Party U

I have Mario Kart 8 without code. Like new $40 shipped! PM me, I accept paypal, amazon credit and some major retailers gift cards as payment.

Have:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo redemption code that entitles you to your standard points plus a choice of one of the following games:  New Super Mario Bros. UTLOZ: The Windwaker HDPikmin 3, or Wii Party U

Want:

$20 PayPal

HAVE

large_WiiU_logo_image22h.png

ZeldaWindWaker.jpg

Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD Wii U Download Code Full Game $15

WANT

Paypal

PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Vita, 3DS, NES, SNES, Genesis, Gamecube games (nothing for Wii U or Xbox 360)

HAVE: Mario Kart 8 CN code (I can redeem for game of your choice or you can redeem, either way)

WANT: $14 Paypal or Shovel Knight code

Looking for a Shovel Knight wii u code. Codes are now out on the humble page if u backed it.

HAVE: Mario Kart 8 CN code (I can redeem for game of your choice or you can redeem, either way)

WANT: $14 Paypal or Shovel Knight Code

bread's done
Back