Wild Arms 4 - $28.88 + Free Shipping @ Outpost.com

im going to try this off gamefly first... heard a few peeople saying this came can be beat within 20 hours....

Why do i keep buying RPG when i have a Massive DQ8 not even touched much

I wonder if the Magna Carta Outpost.com is selling is the Deluxe edition ones. As far as I know, there is no standard editions right ?

[quote name='slidecage']im going to try this off gamefly first... heard a few peeople saying this came can be beat within 20 hours....

Why do i keep buying RPG when i have a Massive DQ8 not even touched much[/QUOTE]

I heard it's really short too, I have the game and i'm 12 hours in and I love it. I strongly encourage everyone to pick it up at the price. The game was really made to played again and again. A lot of things you can't even do till your second time through, I think that's why it's so short. It's also a pretty tough game. I never have money and I get my butt kicked by normal enemies let alone bosses.

Ahh yes, my order has received the dreaded "Outpost Backorder."

I'll be absolutely shocked if this ever ships. I've never had an Outpost backorder ship.

[quote name='jaybird']Ahh yes, my order has received the dreaded "Outpost Backorder."

I'll be absolutely shocked if this ever ships. I've never had an Outpost backorder ship.[/QUOTE]
Mine says the same thing. As long as they dont charge me if it doesnt ship, it's alright.

[quote name='sweet_gorgor']you can buy this game at the retail frys store for 24.99. my frys still have like 8000000 of those.[/QUOTE]
If I had one. I have only heard of Frys because of the internet.

[quote name='sweet_gorgor']you can buy this game at the retail frys store for 24.99. my frys still have like 8000000 of those.[/QUOTE] Really? o_O I should call the one in Downers Grove tomorrow and see if they have it at that price. Alas, I won't be in the area till Sat and I don't know if it will stay that price through then. >.

[quote name='SeraphiMichael']Really? o_O I should call the one in Downers Grove tomorrow and see if they have it at that price. Alas, I won't be in the area till Sat and I don't know if it will stay that price through then. >.

[quote name='sweet_gorgor']price is good thru thursday. so saturday will be a bit too late.[/QUOTE] I called Fry's today and it is 39.99 in their computer and on the shelf, so I guess the 24.99 price is YMMV. Now whether I should go buy it at CC or order it from Outpost...?

Fry's in Anaheim has it for $29.99, so it is lightly cheaper through outpost.com, with Free Shipping for those in SoCal. This appears to be an unadvertised special.

Hopefully, an advertised sale with a lower price tomorrow.

bread's done
Back