wildstar pre order?

Kenshindono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
can you pre-order a physical copy of this game? Amazon seems to be a code only. I THINK Best Buy shows a real copy but i see NO preorder bonus's.. none of the beta access code info, or any of the other stuff. Do you still get that if you get it from BBY? Is that even a physical copy?

And yes you get the bonuses as well on the Best Buy physical pre-order. Only the standard edition is available for pre-order which is a bummer since I was hoping this game would have some kind of Blizzard style collectors edition as I really love the art books that come with the WoW ones. Aw well.

Game is damn fun too. I'm not going to play too much more in beta since I don't want to ruin things too much when the game finally does come out but I really am having fun with what I've done so far. Certainly will give WoW a run for it's money for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have free friend trials?  I'd like to try it before I buy it because I don't know if my pc can run it.

Anyone have free friend trials? I'd like to try it before I buy it because I don't know if my pc can run it.
Yeah, same here. Wish they'd have some sort of trial. Been burned on so many MMOs that looked great but after paying full price, I had a bit of regret.

bread's done
Back