Will Best Buy Price Match Just Cause 2 for $44.99?

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!
Just wondering if anyone has tried to price match Just Cause 2 at best Buy yet for the Kmart price? I have RZ certs I would rather use there. Thanks!

Depending on your Bestbuy I guess. The one by me in Rego Park Queens NY says that K-Mart is not a local Retailer and they won't match it. They also said that aboout Toy's R Us.

Yeah there are like 10 Kmarts here so I cannot imagine they will say that but you never know. I live in the Milwaukee, WI area.

First off, read the top of the page where it says:

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS

Now having said that, I price matched the DS3 in the Kmart ad at BB...only thing was they needed a manager approval as it was over the amount the csr could authorize. Having the actual ad from the paper helps significantly...although I've had helpful BB csr's look up prices online for me and do the match from that. If you get shot down, try again later with a different csr.

[quote name='180husher']First off, read the top of the page where it says:

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS

.[/QUOTE]

that only applies to the VG Deals section. this is the appropriate forum to ask questions. have a good one.

[quote name='dc_fortythree']that only applies to the VG Deals section. this is the appropriate forum to ask questions. have a good one.[/QUOTE]

It was just moved...that's why

Sorry to all those I offended but I am new to this site. Although I agree this was a question I do think it is a potential deal people should get in on. If BB will honor this I would bet there are lots of people with RZ certs. The original thread for the Kmart deal was nowhere to be found so I thought it was appropriate to bring up again. Sorry for the mispost,

[quote name='cancerman1120']Sorry to all those I offended but I am new to this site. Although I agree this was a question I do think it is a potential deal people should get in on. If BB will honor this I would bet there are lots of people with RZ certs. The original thread for the Kmart deal was nowhere to be found so I thought it was appropriate to bring up again. Sorry for the mispost,[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt sweat it. 180husher was just pointing out that there was a better place on the site to get more answers/views to your question/point. i mistakenly tried to correct him because i didnt realize it was moved from the deals section. no malice just discussion.

[quote name='BigPoppa99']Depending on your Bestbuy I guess. The one by me in Rego Park Queens NY says that K-Mart is not a local Retailer and they won't match it. They also said that aboout Toy's R Us.[/QUOTE]

Nice to know I share a local Best Buy with a CAG. ;)

I suppose you were trying to PM sales from the Metropolitan Mall's K-mart and TRU because when TRU had the $45 ME2 on launch week misprint, that Best Buy gladly PM'd it for me. Then again, i guess it's who you get.

Well I took the ad in today and they price matched no questions asked. With my RZ certs I got it for $19.99...not bad for an opening week price:)

bread's done
Back