Will give left nut for Demon's Souls Deluxe or just strategy guide or check my haves

007 Agent Under Fire
196- 1080 Snowboarding N64 (Manual)
226- November/December 1988 (Track & Field II)
227- September/October 1989 (Duck Tales)
228- Jan/Feb 1989 (Link)
229- March/April 1989 (Ninja Gaiden)
230- May/June 1989 (TMNT)
231- July/August 1989 (Mega Man II)

all 1.00 please.

71- Fear Effect (Black Label) $2
84- Xenogears (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) $20 (Even if I already have one lets see who is game here. I can't bother to see this go low)

VR is all yours. That is about ebay price. Besides then I can pad my SoTN & Xenogears bids. Anyone who goes over me on Phantasia can have it since that will be over ebay rate.

Vandal Hearts 2 we shall see though.

So Vandal Hearts II doesn't have "Absolutely mint!" to the right of it. It wouldn't be hideous now, would it? Or did you exclude that text because it comes nowhere near Xenogears/SotN as far as demand/rarity?

[quote name='saetia']So Vandal Hearts II doesn't have "Absolutely mint!" to the right of it. It wouldn't be hideous now, would it? Or did you exclude that text because it comes nowhere near Xenogears/SotN as far as demand/rarity?[/QUOTE]

The latter, I'll update some of the conditions of the better games as well as additional pictures in a special "what should ZvT Vendetta buy"

I'll update the bids in the morning.

not sure if anyone else pointed this out yet but you might want to fix the listing

you have pictured Saga Frontier 2 not Saga Frontier

[quote name='neiname']The latter, I'll update some of the conditions of the better games as well as additional pictures in a special "what should ZvT Vendetta buy"

I'll update the bids in the morning.[/QUOTE]

lol at this. :applause:

Funny I am the one being told to buy stuff in a lowball and not bvharris.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Funny I am the one being told to buy stuff in a lowball and not bvharris.[/QUOTE]

Even bv rarely takes the step of upping things by twenty dollars in one bid :lol: He may be the most voracious of us in the quantity of things he bids on, but when you want something there's no hope for anyone else ;)

well in all fairness with Xeno & SoTN they were eventually going to get to the price I just set them at. I mean if they ever went for anything cheaper I would flip! And anyone around here would be naive if they thought otherwise. ;) Or really hopeful I guess :)

I am voracious if I want something though true but even I have limits. Game on fellas. Bring it! :D

Oh yeah, I didn't forget that lowballs existed. :D

1- Blue Dragon (SEALED) - $2
8- Overlord - $3
9- Phantasy Star Universe - $5
9a- Culdcept Saga (Fantastic Game) - $2
17- AR Tonelico 2 Deluxe Edition (SEALED) - $16
24- DragonQuest VIII Journey of the Cursed King (w/ box and FFXII Demo) - $2.50
29- Growlanser: Heritage of War - $13
33- Katamari Damacy - $4
47- Persona 3 FES - $2
50- Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII - $2.50
64- Valkyrie Profile 2 (BLACK LABEL) - $5
83- Castlevania Symphony of the Night (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) - $27.50
85- Saga Frontier 2 (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) - $2
86- Parasite Eve (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) - $6
108- Megaman X Collection - $2
112- Tales of Symphonia PC - $2
132- Breath of Fire II - $6
133- Final Fantasy I II Dawn of Souls - $4

Whew, that was a lot.

47- Persona 3 FES- $3.00
55- Suikoden III (no Instructions) - $1.00
57- Suikoden Tactics (w/ soundtrack)- $2.00

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']83- Castlevania Symphony of the Night (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) $30[/QUOTE]

I'll back off.... For now. ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']well in all fairness with Xeno & SoTN they were eventually going to get to the price I just set them at. I mean if they ever went for anything cheaper I would flip! And anyone around here would be naive if they thought otherwise. ;) Or really hopeful I guess :)

I am voracious if I want something though true but even I have limits. Game on fellas. Bring it! :D[/quote]

Of course they were going for that much, but couldja play the game a little before you put your competitors out of their misery? :lol:

9a- Culdcept Saga (Fantastic Game)
- $2.50
50- Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII - $3.50
85- Saga Frontier 2 (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) - $2.50
86- Parasite Eve (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) - $6.50
132- Breath of Fire II - $6.50
133- Final Fantasy I II Dawn of Souls - $4.50

Also, question: the Growlanser label looks a little rough to me. Is there damage or is it a trick of the light?

9a- Culdcept Saga (Fantastic Game) - $3.50
50- Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII - $4.50
85- Saga Frontier 2 (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) - $3.50
133- Final Fantasy I II Dawn of Souls - $5

[quote name='fwbweux']

Of course they were going for that much, but couldja play the game a little before you put your competitors out of their misery? :lol:

Also, question: the Growlanser label looks a little rough to me. Is there damage or is it a trick of the light?
[/QUOTE]

Couple of nicks at the top

Ah that's a shame. Looks like my guns are turned, erm, elsewhere now. Sorry in advance ZxT :D

9a- Culdcept Saga (Fantastic Game) - $4.00
85- Saga Frontier 2 (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) - $4.00
133- Final Fantasy I II Dawn of Souls - $5.50

9a- Culdcept Saga (Fantastic Game) - $5.00
85- Saga Frontier 2 (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) - $5.00
133- Final Fantasy I II Dawn of Souls - $6.00

9a- Culdcept Saga (Fantastic Game) - $5.50
85- Saga Frontier 2 (Black Label, Absolutely MINT) - $5.50
133- Final Fantasy I II Dawn of Souls - $6.50

9a- Culdcept Saga (Fantastic Game) - $6

It's too bad we can't both win this, since apparently the online portion is pretty fun if you can find an opponent.

bread's done
Back