Will GTA V Look Any Different PS3 vs. 360

Wezzles

CAGiversary!
I'm debating which system I should buy the new GTA for.  Will there be any difference in graphics between the two consoles, etc.?

No one will know until the reviews come out and people actually play the game. It's also very unlikely. Buy it for whichever system you like the most and have the most friends to play online with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure. I'm holding out for a PC version myself.

Rockstar is developing it separately for each platform so each version should take advantages of their respective systems. If there are any differences with multi-platform games these days, it seems to be between slowdown (usually a 360 problem) vs v-sync errors/tearing (usually a PS3 problem).

I still have a hard time believing this game will run smoothly on consoles but most previews have already said Rockstar demo'd it using the PS3 or 360 and I haven't seen any disparities.

Since the game is not out yet you will need to wait until a week or so before it's release and then check sites like www.eurogamer.com (face off section) and see how the different versions compare.

Rockstar is developing it separately for each platform so each version should take advantages of their respective systems. If there are any differences with multi-platform games these days, it seems to be between slowdown (usually a 360 problem) vs v-sync errors/tearing (usually a PS3 problem).

I still have a hard time believing this game will run smoothly on consoles but most previews have already said Rockstar demo'd it using the PS3 or 360 and I haven't seen any disparities.
Interesting. It's gonna be a tough choice between the two consoles but I will probably go PS3 because I will stop paying for 360 online when the PS4 comes out.

bread's done
Back