Will I enjoy Dead Rising 2 or do I have to rush through it?

I'm not sure what you mean. Were you not aware of the time mechanic in Dead Rising 2? Anyway you shouldn't have to rush through the game if you don't waste time. You can easily beat all the cases and overdrive mode in your first play through and the stronger you get the easier and better the game becomes. The important thing to remember with the Dead rising series is to not waste time killing zombies.

As someone who hated the first Dead Rising, I loved Dead Rising 2 so I'd say keep playing it. Focus on the all the cases, save as many survivors as you can, and avoid the psychopaths on your first play-through. Once you finish your first game you should be around level 30 and your next play-through will be much easier.

after you play through it once its easy to deal with the time aspect to the point where you have plenty of time to do everything. if youre having trouble figuring out what to do check the dead rising 2 wiki.

I had more than enough time, I'd say there's only 1-2 points in the game where time is suddenly a factor. If you've been wisely using all 3 save slots, then you should never have a problem.

If you dig up the old DR2 thread in this forum, I think a lot of the players were getting a few hours into the game, then restarting from the beginning and keeping their leveled character. That means you can take out some of the enemies a little faster and effectively fight the clock.

Personally, as soon as I saw people doing that, i sold it.

That said- they are about to re-release the game with Frank West in the lead, so you might want to just wait and play that version of the game.

You can make it through the game in one go saving all the survivors -

I only enjoy these games while using a guide to avoid frustration. Maybe that will help you too.

I just find that knowing when psychopaths are coming and what to do to prepare for them helps a lot.

Plus mix a lot of drinks! Fast Step and the one that makes you take half damage make the game SO easy.

bread's done
Back