Will places let you exchange/return an xbox 360 if you open the wrapping?

[quote name='DX_Psycho']I want to check what dvd drive is in there and then exchange if it's not the right one. is that ok or will they not let me return?[/quote]

Why don't you just check the manufacturing date through the flap on the top of the box? You won't even have to buy it.

What does it matter? Why do people care so damn much about the stupid dvd drive in the thing!??!

The next time i buy a new car I am going to check what pistons it has and if they arent the pistons I want I'm gonna exchange the fucking car...

the manufacturing date on the xbox wasn't listed on 360drives.net and when i got home i had to open it to check and it was a hitachi.

hitachi's are harder to flash and noisier than BenQ's.

[quote name='DX_Psycho']the manufacturing date on the xbox wasn't listed on 360drives.net and when i got home i had to open it to check and it was a hitachi.

hitachi's are harder to flash and noisier than BenQ's.[/quote]

Um... Why don't you just try to buy a 360 that is the falcon model? They are more likely to have the quieter drives..

yes, i'm also looking for the falcon model, that's why i'm trying to exchange. i thought i would have a falcon cause it came with forza and marvel UA but kmart is kinda ghetto and i don't know if they have any newer ones. that's why i'm asking before i go back to ask them to trade to look for a newer xbox 360. my manufacturing date is july.

so... i'm a dumbass cause i realized there's a sticker on the plastic wrap but i ripped it open.

i feel stupid. hopefully they let me return it anyways

bread's done
Back