Will Trade First Born For 60GB PS3

Game Over Chump

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I've been hunting for a 60GB Playstation 3 for over a month now. I don't want to spend more then $450. If you're going to ask for $500 I might as well get an 80GB w/ 5 free blu-ray. If you come across a 60GB PS3 in a store or you have one and are willing to sell let me know.

[quote name='razgriz417']I cant believe im sharing this but, there's one more auction left on overstock, the seller is bestbuyoutlet, with some pretty good feedback, there's like 2 days left and currently the bid is at $174. Here's the link

http://auctions.overstock.com/Sony-PS3-PlayStation-3-60GB-Game-Console-System/Video-Games/item/43502703#sellerotheritem

Hope you win :cool:[/QUOTE]

Wow look under item condition you even get "INCLUDES HD DVD TITLE 300."

Thanks BestBuyoutlet I get a movie I can't even play on a PS3!

[quote name='Game Over Chump']I've been hunting for a 60GB Playstation 3 for over a month now. I don't want to spend more then $450. If you're going to ask for $500 I might as well get an 80GB w/ 5 free blu-ray. If you come across a 60GB PS3 in a store or you have one and are willing to sell let me know.[/quote]

*look at sig*

[quote name='Unickuta']*look at sig*[/quote]

John Edwards? Hmmm... Hooray for democrats, does this mean everyone gets free PS3s or some check in the mail for all to splurge on whatever.

[quote name='mtdrummer']eww john edwards[/quote]

Okay, maybe he isn't worth the free PS3... and rumor has it, there was no PS3 to begin with, you win

[quote name='Game Over Chump']I've been hunting for a 60GB Playstation 3 for over a month now. I don't want to spend more then $450. If you're going to ask for $500 I might as well get an 80GB w/ 5 free blu-ray. If you come across a 60GB PS3 in a store or you have one and are willing to sell let me know.[/QUOTE]

You do realize if a CAG were to sell you a 60gb, the shipping would be at least $25-30 through UPS, right? Just suck it up and get an 80gb and keep the PS2 around in case you get the urge to play an older game. The 80gb plays a lot of PS2 games, plus full compatibility with PS1 games, so it's not totally gimped as far as backwards compatibility.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Wow look under item condition you even get "INCLUDES HD DVD TITLE 300."

Thanks BestBuyoutlet I get a movie I can't even play on a PS3![/quote]

I'm just happy that I wasn't the only one that noticed this! I have an HD DVD player, I could make this work, but this is just odd! I have an odd feeling this system was returned for not playing the movie. :lol:

bread's done
Back