Will trade wedding rings for video game stuff....

puddytay

CAG Veteran
I've been trying to sell these for the last couple of months with no luck... So I figured I'd put them on here just for the heck of it.... If you're interested or know of someone who might be interested hit me up... I just want to be rid of them..... I spent over $2,300 so I won't just get rid of them for 10 games. I'm going to need the items to at least equal $1,000 worth of stuff...

Interested in:
Cash
PS3 Games
PS1 Games
Xbox360 slim and games
Blu-Rays
Dreamcast Collection
Saturn Collection
Cool Stuff
Cash

These two rings were purchased for a combine total of $2,300. Both rings include a lifetime warranty. I think that was an additional $400.
These rings were purchased on July 31st from Zales. The 1 1/4 carat ring was $1,799.99. I talked them down from $2,499.99. It's a very nice ring. The 1/2 carat ring was $499.99. I talked them down from $699.99.
Both rings are 14k white gold. 1 1/4 ring was worn around 6 months. It has been re-sized down once. I believe the ring is a 5-6 now. The 1/2 carat ring has not been worn or re-sized.
Both rings are in mint condition. The lifetime warranty should include re-sizing. Receipt included.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much u looking to sale them for and how would this work u have 0 feedback and where do u live

If we figure out a possible trade/sell situation I will provide you with references. Traded/sold on other sites for many years.
I'm wanting around $1000 cash or a little more in trade value.... I'm up for offers.
I got a PM earlier with an interesting offer, but they'd need to add a bit more....
I was also offered a motorcycle, but I don't want anything I'd have to go pick up....

The story is complicated. I got engaged, but after around 6 months I took the ring back because of constant arguments. A year later the relationship was ended due to catching her cheating. Now I just want to forget the last couple years of my life... I would prefer to get some cash, but I figured since I'm getting back into gaming a trade might also suffice.

I appreciate any offers. I promise the rings are in perfect shape, and if anyone's seriously going to get married this would save you a bunch of doe as gold prices have increased since I purchased these rings. So think of it as $3,000 worth of rings for $1,000..... Just so I can be rid of the memories.

[quote name='puddytay']If we figure out a possible trade/sell situation I will provide you with references. Traded/sold on other sites for many years.
I'm wanting around $1000 cash or a little more in trade value.... I'm up for offers.
I got a PM earlier with an interesting offer, but they'd need to add a bit more....
I was also offered a motorcycle, but I don't want anything I'd have to go pick up....

The story is complicated. I got engaged, but after around 6 months I took the ring back because of constant arguments. A year later the relationship was ended due to catching her cheating. Now I just want to forget the last couple years of my life... I would prefer to get some cash, but I figured since I'm getting back into gaming a trade might also suffice.

I appreciate any offers. I promise the rings are in perfect shape, and if anyone's seriously going to get married this would save you a bunch of doe as gold prices have increased since I purchased these rings. So think of it as $3,000 worth of rings for $1,000..... Just so I can be rid of the memories.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you try returning them to Zales?

They said my only option was to trade up, but I'd have to spend 2x what I paid... So the rings were like $2,300... So I'd have to spend another $2,300 if I wanted to trade in... Since I'm a guy and have no interest in a Rolex there is very little I can think of buying....

[quote name='mrwogs2']Never seen a thread like this in my 3 years on CAG.[/QUOTE]

There's been wedding rings on here before, I've seen it at least once before, possibly twice.

i'm not interested but i'll ask this question for the people who are.

because you have 0 feedback, no one will shell out $1000 worth of stuff. $40-$100 maybe, but not a grand.

you should do something like if the buyer has more than XX feedback, you send the ring first, and then they will sent their $1000 cash or items. if not, i dont think anyone here will be willing to purchase your rings without security.

if you would have read above I said I could give many references from gametz and ebay.... I just don't trade on this site but have a great rep elsewhere...

bread's done
Back