William's Midway arcade collection for the Genesis rocks!

wageslave

CAGiversary!
Anybody have the William's Midway arcade collection for the Genesis or SNES? I think that this collection is better than the Midway Arcade Treasures that was released recently. You don't get as many games, but you get the ones worth playing (Joust, Defender, Sinistar) and the emulation (or reprogramming?) is great. The best part is that you can change the difficulty or give yourself more lives, something you can't do on Midway Arcade Treasures - This makes Sinistar actually playable. I also noticed that the ports were done by Digital Eclipse who still does arcade ports today. The only bad thing is that Robotron 2084 doesn't play good without two joystics.

[quote name='decentfellow']I Don't have it. Can you list all of the games that it has?[/QUOTE]

The Genesis one has (not sure about the SNES):

Robotron 2084
Defender
Joust
Defender 2
Sinistar

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm midway arcade treasures is wonderful and it has all these games... it also has a "quarter button" to give you more lives (great for gauntlet) and it just saw it at TRU for 9.99, a great deal if i didnt already have it

* SpyHunter
* Defender
* Gauntlet
* Joust
* Paperboy
* Rampage
* Marble Madness
* Robotron 2084
* Smash TV
* Joust 2
* Bubbles
* RoadBlasters
* Stargate
* Blaster
* Rampart
* Sinistar
* Super Sprint
* Toobin’
* KLAX
* SPLAT!
* Satan’s Hollow
* Vindicators
* Root Beer Tapper

Digital Eclipse, Digital Eclipse, i think i just saw them on the Phantasy Star Collection that i bought saturday during the B2G1 sale.

the first and second treasures collections are really good love them both can't wait for the "racing" 3rd treasures that has my all tiem favorire Super Off Road on it.

bread's done
Back