Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory CE (Blu/Dvd/Digital) $23 shipped

Thanks OP

3pa4jz.jpg

h07535038

[quote name='Masterkyo']Wow! I got my copy today in the mail. That's super fast shipping ever ;)[/QUOTE]

When did you order your copy?

Don't forget that Best Buy price matches frys.com and combine this with the Facebook 500 points deal and you have a sweet deal. It looks like Best Buy only carries it online.

[quote name='FadeToDark']When did you order your copy?[/QUOTE]

I ordered 2 days ago. Always No Bestbuy local store have this instock

[quote name='Masterkyo']I ordered 2 days ago. Always No Bestbuy local store have this instock[/QUOTE]

That is super quick shipping! I tried to get a price match on Amazon because I have a credit there but they wouldn't do it for me. That's alright I have wanted this set since it was released.

Mine should be here tomorrow, it has gone back up in price now to $34.99.
There are some awesome deals on the site for different Blu-rays (a couple of disney ones for less than $10) but I don't have a store near by to pick them up.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I'd like to see this drop to $30 on Amazon, and then I'd bite.

Does the digipak fit on shelf with Blu Rays or DVDs?[/QUOTE]

I ordered it in January for $25, so there's a chance it might drop again.

And the digipak is standard sized. I didn't think it had a label on the side (It looks like a half-opened Wonka bar), but it does, so putting it on the shelf should have no issues.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I'd like to see this drop to $30 on Amazon, and then I'd bite.

Does the digipak fit on shelf with Blu Rays or DVDs?[/QUOTE]

It is larger than a Blu-ray which bugs me but it is a great set!

bread's done
Back