Win 1 of 11 PS3 120GB Consoles from HeadOfClass [Exp Dec 18, 2010]

paulina7m

CAGiversary!
headofclass.png

Eligibility: US residents, 13+

Prizes:
GRAND PRIZE: 1 x Acer® Aspire™ laptop computer (ARV $427.62).
WEEKLY FIRST PRIZE: 11 x Sony PlayStation®3 120 GB System Console (ARV $299.99)
WEEKLY SECOND PRIZES: 1100 x MP3 song download (ARV $0.99).

Entry Form: https://headofclass.esgpromotions.com/Register.aspx#

(Daily entry)

I'm totally going to get zero points on the quiz, I thought the questions were going to be about subjects; not about the students.

I never watch this show or know what channel it's on.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']I'm totally going to get zero points on the quiz, I thought the questions were going to be about subjects; not about the students.

I never watch this show or know what channel it's on.[/QUOTE]

"Alternate Entry: Entrants can obtain an entry and ten (10) points for the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes and the Grand Prize Sweepstakes without correctly solving a Head of the Class Daily Question by clicking on the alternate entry link located on the lower right hand corner of the Website"

Maybe there is a way around the questions, after all!

I don't like how the privacy policy basically explicitly says "WE ARE GOING TO SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADVERTISERS!"

[quote name='paulina7m']"Alternate Entry: Entrants can obtain an entry and ten (10) points for the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes and the Grand Prize Sweepstakes without correctly solving a Head of the Class Daily Question by clicking on the alternate entry link located on the lower right hand corner of the Website"

Maybe there is a way around the questions, after all![/QUOTE]

After clicking that it says I was entered into the sweepstakes. Hm. I tried to google some of these stupid questions but got absolutely nothing. I don't think anyone older than a 5th grader really watches this show.

The answer to Jeff's favorite country thing is Australia I think, and the answer to the color of the race clothes question was white. The hair nickname one wasn't Goldie locks or Pinky.

For everyone freaking out about the privacy policy, you can delete your account and have your info removed by sending an email with the word "Delete" in the subject line to [email protected].

Or you can realize that this is quid pro quo with most contests and move on with your life. Either way.

bread's done
Back