Win +$100 in free games

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
Hey all!

Wicked Loot is giving away a batch of free games worth +$100! Just like our FB page, and tell us what your favorite indie game is for a chance to win.

Like our Facebook page & leave a comment!

BONUS!
Leave a comment below on what indie game you're playing right now, for a bonus entry if we reach 100 comments. Just for CAGGERS!

RULES
The games will be a mix of games on console and PC. You can let me know what your preference is for gaming genres, platform, etc. and I'll to match you up with the vast collection of games I got. This promo is open worldwide. Only one entry per person on the FB page, but you can get an extra entry from leaving a comment here.

We're a brand spankin new indie dev working some new games, all of which feature mod tools. Hoping to share with you all some of the stuff we're crankin' on shortly!

Peace! :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently playing Terraria on the 360. Big fan of the PC version and I'm excited for the PC update coming out in the next month or two.

Holy smokes, Mark of the Ninja got 2-D stealth right. I hope it maintains its quality all the way through.

Hotline Miami is hands down my favourite, i got it the other day and its taking over my life hah

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='coolpapa']My favorite was Binding of Isaac, but I recently played Dust which was an amazing game.[/QUOTE]

Love this game too! I been thinking of making a similar game, mixing in a faster paced concept similar to Smash TV. May be our next game, who knows!

If you're a fan of shoot em ups definitely check out Pester on Xbox Live. It's a really awesome game and one of my favorite indie games.

I'm loving the ios game Slayin, Sorta like half minute hero but harder, Any retro fast based action rpg is awesome.

If only someone would create a streets of rage, double dragon style rpg mixed in type of game that kicked ass, and yes I played scott pilgrim, it was alrite.

Right now I'd say Castle Crashers, but have yet to try Hotline Miami, BattleBlock Theater, To the Moon and some other good independent productions.

[quote name='technom22']Definitely Binding Of Isaac.

(So you switched from TheKartel/Raptr to this studio? Nice project!)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no longer at Raptr. Wrapped up recently to head up this new dev studio. Moved out to Hawaii for a 3 month stint and making games full time now:)

[quote name='Tezuz']cave story the best indie game ever and the original is a freeware![/QUOTE]
Freeware? This I did not know. Getting it now!

bread's done
Back