Win $100 VGD-GV for posting an auction at VGA (WINNER CHOSEN)

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
To enter you must post at least one auction at VGA ( http://www.videogameauctions.com ). After you list your item you must post a link to it here in this thread. You can post multiple auctions as well. Each auction you post will allow you another entry into the contest. ONE POST PER LISTING PLEASE. Auctions should be listed with fair asking prices. Auctions that I deem to be unsellable (like an nes super mario for $20) will be cancelled and your entry voided.

VGA is now a FREE listing site. You can sell your items there at no charge. Please keep in mind that items do sell at VGA but obviously there aren't as many bidders as Ebay so set fair reserve prices or at least start the auction at a price you may be willing to accept.

I will draw ONE winner from this thread on Sunday June 27th, 2004. I will announce the winner within a week and they will be emailed a gift voucher that is good toward a purchase at VGA.

Please help me out and help spread the word. If you have a home site or are a member of another forums please let them know about VGA and this drawing.

Thank You.

The winner is longislandlady

[quote name='Misty Dawn']

(on a side note)
[quote name='SpaceManSpiff']FF Tactics is $15 brand new.[/quote]
So don't bid......
(20$ is what I paid, and the going price many stores have. Such as J&R Music and Computer World, and Game Quest Direct.)
Cheapy or someone else of authority will delete the post if they feel it's inappropriate.[/quote]

No, its every cheapassgamers job to tell others when they can get a better deal.

Hey defender, I didnt know where else to put this to get your attention. I was wondering why you havent left me feedback, or at least responded to my pms. For a couple of deals we had a while ago. (suikoden II, Threads of fate) But I noticed you didnt leave any feedback for all the others that bought those rare games you were selling then, and vice versa, no feedback from them either. Are you not allowed to leave feedback or something? If thats the case, then its fine, I just wanted to know.

[quote name='punqsux']the other thread had no winner either, yet both remain stickies...prooving that no one reads stickies!![/quote]

What a tradegy.

What would you do with $100 good only at VGA anyway? (Currently there are no auctions.)

Actually there are at least three auctions judging from the three featured on the main page, but the list on the left column shows all 0s. Hmmmm

[quote name='wubb']What would you do with $100 good only at VGA anyway? (Currently there are no auctions.)

Actually there are at least three auctions judging from the three featured on the main page, but the list on the left column shows all 0s. Hmmmm[/quote]

It's to VGD, not VGA, so there's tons you can get, if someone ever wins the contest.

bread's done
Back