Win $100 VGD-GV for signing up at VGA (WINNER CHOSEN)

[quote name='punqsux']what the carp? was there ever a winner for this? why is it still sticky?[/quote]

I completely failed to notice the date of the OP message until after I posted. It doesn't appear the VGA site is doing a lot of business.

[quote name='zewone']I asked the same thing in the other thread. Got no respone.[/quote]

well im just gunna keep bumping it every so often until it annoys people then ^^

What is up with this site? I go to check it out and the panel on the left shows zero auctions. However the "gallery items" shows items with time left of over 2 years. Heh. Then I click on "gallery auctions" to see a complete list of the gallery items and it lists zero items. What a useful site. :|

even thou this is most likely over and I didn't notiest the date till after I signed up, I'll post my name any way =P

Capamerica

[quote name='help1']I have a feeling defender has more important things to deal with right now than this old contest.[/quote]

Than he should have picked a winner when he made the deadline. Its been like 8 months.

bread's done
Back