Win $1000 in free games!

Thanks for the contest!

Just awhile ago I was watching some Modern Warfare 2 gameplay, and then I looked up at the title of the video. It said "MW3 Gameplay, MUST SEE!" and looked down at the video again. It looked like Modern Warfare 2, yet it was Modern Warfare 3. Nobody makes a better clone of their own game than Infinity Ward.

Was looking forward to BF3 but if they dont fix the lag and some of the gameplay glitches then I will be buying MW3 in a few weeks!

I am just amazed by the size of Battlefield 3's maps. They are quite expansive...

In fact, from the match I played, I had a bit of trouble finding where enemies were.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually put explosives in planes(BF 1942).When they're about to take off I press switch and they explode. In Battlefield you fly planes.In Call of Duty well...

Battlefield 3 is obviously better because it has 2 games. Battlefield 3 and 1943 in it...oh wait....NVM.

(I'm inferring that CoD at least doesn't lie to you before you get the game)

Both games are total garbage and anyone that likes them has to have brain damage. They are both an insult to the gaming industry and humanity. Every person that bought a copy can not call themselves true gamers and their opinions instantly have no credibility. Both developers should be permanently shut down just for releasing such terrible games, offer a public apology, and none of those people should be allowed to work in the gaming industry ever again.

I've never been a Battlefield fan since it always looks terrible. I'm sure that since most of the development team left after MW2 that 3 is going to be a big steaming pile as well. But it's still probably better then all those Treyarch COD's.

Really? Just those two games and nothing else? Consider me out, then.

I'm really happy for all of the pimple-faced teenagers and morons who are going to profit from this contest.

I don't care for either, but from someone looking on the inside, Battlefield 3 looks the best. Call of Duty looks the same year after year.

Anyways, thanks for the contest!

I've seen better graphics on the ps2 than in COD games..Seriously,The only reason people play call of duty games is because they miss the out doors,and so they camp in COD.COD takes no skill and people who play angry birds are more of a gamer than COD players.

Like others have emphasized before me...these two games, really? People can hype all they want out of these gloried betas, but personally, I'd rather buy plenty of real games that actually work (and ultimately deserve more attention) in their stead. Then eventually play the finished versions of these products in the bargain bin, which they deserve to be in, later on.

(seriously, I do actually want to play both of these games sometime, since I'm sure that both are quality games, but they are on the back-burner of my gaming priorities...)

Troll comment: Shit be worse than Superman 64, yo. Wouldn't buy either game unless they came with a much, much better game and were free. :S

I don't have ADD, so I am a Battlefield fan,and BF3 graphics sheet on MW3ish.... too many of my friends have ADD so I'll be getting MW3ish anyway, because I've been waiting for some new MW2 maps.

I agree with LondonGaijin. Infinite enemy respawn sucks but MW3 has better cinematics

Gosh, I hope simply comenting is good engough, and that the trolling/fight instigating is just a suggestion from the OP. I think there is already enough of that garbage flying around the internet. BF3 has more large scale combat, which I like (fan of SW Battlefront), but I am new to it (only played the BF3 beta) and find the HUD lacking. I don't have a clue as to what's going on. MW3 . . . well, it's pretty much gonna be the same, only they tweaked the things tons of people were complaining about (commando, 2nd chance, etc.), but will still leave many complaining. All in all both are overhyped (ESPECIALLY MW3), but nowadays, many games are like that. They both have their pros and cons, but I'd never pay MSRP for either.

Here is my troll post:

Battlefield 3 is a game where everyone sits in bushes with sniper rifles and shoots each other. It's boring as hell.

Modern Warfare 3 is a game where everyone sits in bushes with laptops and tells their air support to kill each other. It's boring as hell.

Thanks for your time.

Battlefront 3? Why do they even make star wars games anymore, MW3 blows it out of the water with it's realistic game play, WW3 is way better context than some lame space expedition. Star wars is clearly a WW2 rip anyway.

CAG Exclusive chance?

While MW3 noobs are camping against BF3 elitists, I decided that I will play Skyrim instead of these two games. /trollface

But seriously, I'm pretty neutral towards these two games.

bread's done
Back